Negative !!

BJ_Blackowitz

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Six months after returning from my first trip to Thailand I came down with Pneumonia. The diagnosing physician remarked that the particular strain I had was uncommon, usually found only in those already with, or coming down with A.I.D.S; "...but you don't appear the type to indulge is risky behavior." he said offhandedly

"Well, ahh........"

I gave him a somewhat sanitized version of my Thai adventures; you know; "There was this one massage girl..." crap.

"We'll have to do some tests" He said.

At that time it still took two weeks to get results and you had to go in person, only on certain days of the week at odd hours.

It was easily the longest two weeks of my life, extended by several days trying to fit into their schedule.

When the results showed "Negative", I ran out of the clinic and alone in the car, bawled like a baby, making all sorts of promises to myself that I have since managed to cheerfully ignore.

@ikkrang: Yes I know, but all the other tests were negative. That allready is a good result.

the HIV has the lowest risk of them all (but the highest penalty) , all other ( about 20 tests done) were negative. That was a good result and show somehow that the ladie in question was not booming the city without caring about her own health either.

an std is easily conceived and to be honest i think that the HIV risk in this case is lower then 1%%

• 1 month later...

In relation to the HIV test, it would not show at this time as test identifies anti bodies to fight HIV and these take some months. just went thru same test. The main point is that I am clear from the 80 odd partners (70 of which would have being western girls not involving the exchanging of money) that I have had in the past. Doctor said stats are 1/300 of getting HIV each time you have sex, if that person has HIV.

Assuming 10% of bargirls have HIV, then it become 1/3000.

Did you get Hep C jabs, this is more of a worry the Aids, Warts, Herpes in that more serious that last 2 and 100 times more likely to get if person has it and because much more people have it. Lets assume 20% thai sex workers have it and you have 33% chance of catching it. I make that 6.7%. So get those shots. Regards

Archived