Negative !!

BJ_Blackowitz

a negative HIV test tells you that you're clear for partners in the past 3 months...that's all.

that said, and not wanting to give anyone a false sense of security--it is definitely stupid to fuck hookers without a condom--many, many of my friends who live here do this regularly, and I lived with an ex-BG for six months, having unsafe sex almost every day...I later found out she had been HIV positive the whole time, and now has full-blown AIDS. I, however, am totally fine.

the moral? there is no moral. like I said, unsafe sex in this environment is stupid, but at the same time, it is extremely, extremely unlikely that a male will catch HIV from heterosexual contact with a female, even one who has HIV...

preahko

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey Pre,

You might have built up resistance with your ex. To my knowledge if you fuck and use plenty of luub and you dont bang the shit out of the lady till she gets dry there is not much risk of contracting HIV. But even then the rubbing of dick/inside pussy does make little wounds. Blood to blood contact in this case is never good. You are really a lucky one by not contracting the virus. I am thinking you got resistant like partners of herpes sufferers can become resistant too and never contract herpes themselves.

And Asiafun, "It did not factor in anal and oral." With anal there is even more blood-to-blood contact then vaginal. Oral is a danger since if the sucker...does not floss her or his teeth every day, the gums bleed...Enough to contract the virus.

Topcatta said:

Enough to contract the virus

Despite what the scaremongers want us to believe, HIV just isn't spread easily from female to male. It's a fact.

The threat of HIV is greatly exagerated. There are risks in everything one does, and personnaly I would rather take risks than spend the best moments of my life worrying about shit that isn't really THAT dangerous.

Prosal said:
Topcatta said:

Enough to contract the virus

Despite what the scaremongers want us to believe, HIV just isn't spread easily from female to male. It's a fact.

Hey its Prosal. As usual on my back again! Pun intended. So now I have evolved from a white bread fat ass to a scaremonger on your ladder of female status. So there is hope for me after all. Thanks Pro I was just feeling a bit low but now I feel much better!

Archived