Negative !!

BJ_Blackowitz

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 5 weeks later...

I hear this argument all the time that getting HIV is unlikely when you fuck a girl in the pussy, but i want to know then why do so many people have HIV?

yes, drug users and homos inflate the numbers but there are millions of hetrosexual people with HIV so that should tell you it isnt that hard to get.

Is everyone aware that you can get HIV from licking a girl's pussy? The liquid discharge from a woman carries the HIV virus just as it carries the herpes virus amongst others.

Everyone needs to check their facts before they post, my firend gives me the 1 in 8,000 chance of catching it but he doesnt think about the fact we're playing around in a demographic that has a much larger portion of sexual contact than the average person thereby increasing your chances of catching it exponentially

>You might have built up resistance with your ex.

To the best of my knowledge, there is no evidence that anyone, anywhere has "built up resistence" to HIV. There is some fairly contentious data that suggests that some individuals maybe "genetically unable" to catch the virus (I am trying to avoid the word "immune" here as that is not strictly correct).

Blood to blood is the main factor, and you are right in that "rough sex" can cause minor tears and bleeding increasing the *likelyhood* of transmission. Oral sex (female on male) is *much* more dangerous for the woman than the man. For it to be dangerous for the man, there would have to be bleeding from the woman, as well as a cut or tear on the man.

The other often overlooked factor is the pre-existence of *another* STD. That makes it much, much more likely for HIV to be transmitted.

-j-

Archived