Age differences

MaiLuk

We are definately brought up in a social programming mode of being with and doing things within a sliding age group. Just on how our societies are designed.

And then throw in the moral aspect of outliers and it is easily to understand why societies and whole groups of people get bent out of shape about not being in one's age range....

How can anyone relate to the BS music and video world of today if one was raised in the 60's and 70's of real rock and roll? Now carry that to all other issues and we have a major problem, Houston.

Solve by a 50 year old something falang wearing an earring and nose ring. Is that any different than a 60 year old guy with a 20 year farm girl?

CB

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just can say that it is not only age difference, but also how someone stand to their age. And most importantly, how were they raised (for western)

My wife is about the same age as I am, but her parents ARE WAY older then mine. She has a complete different POV to many things then I have. Just because the way she was raised. Sometimes she has the same kind of POV as my Mother or Grandmother.

Archived