French 'dumber' than Poms

SoiledCowboy

This survey was performed last year and I found it in a Journal. Fun loving doesn't necessarily equate to intelligence. Could this be why the Brits are only 8th?:

-------

The British Foreign Office did a survey on why young Brits (18 - 30) go on holiday.

The most popular reason according to the survey was "to drink to excess." 75% said this. 8% wanted to take drugs, 28% were looking for casual sex, and 5% were looking for a fight - except for respondents from the east of England where 20% wanted a fight. Obviously, you could make several choices here.

The most popular holidays were termed "home plus" where you could get everything you had at home PLUS sunshine and sex.

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

as a Brit I AM VERY ANGRY.............. :cussing: :cussing: :cussing:

how dare some idiot sitting in front of a computer say that i 'seem' quite intelligent?...........IDIOT.

has he ever seen me cruising the Bars in LOS and lowering my IQ to around 5 when i get pissed,agree to have a L/T for 2000 and then pay 3000 for a S/T............ :banghead:

has he ever me when i enter a Bar and buy 2 drinks for me and 2 each for 2 Girls who claim they love me and i when i get the check-bin for 3000 i gladly pay it.......... :shakehead

has he ever seen me pay 1000 just to get rid of a LB after i had made a mistake and nothing had happened between us?.

has he ever seen me turn down the offer of 3 Girls offer me a Night of anal,Lesbian,facials and CIM sex for 1000 each and i said NO............ :yikes::cussing::banghead: :onfire:

i am certainly one of the Brits which lets the side down when too much Singha has been imbibed......... :doah:

Lets not forget the Irish, yesterday an Irish airliner complete with passengers accidentaly landed at an army airfield 5 miles from the civilian airport that was its intended destination. The pilot won't live that one down in a hurry. :D

Archived