Peppermint Pattaya - Bar Fine Blues

MooNoi

Most bargirls don't speak good English so may just say 'yes' when they don't really understand what you're talking about. If you really NEED LT then the onus is on you to make sure you both agree the terms. But why get yourself wound up about it? If she stays ST, pay her ST money. If she stays LT pay her LT money.

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Maybe she thought you were japanese at heart and preferred her time instead...

Unfortunately, she did do long-time with you. Was it more than three hours?

You decided to spend that designated time doing the pub crwal instead of bed time...

She could argue this and have a point!

Times are changing and one needs to be really crstal clear with outcomes desired/expectations before leaving the bar...

I love this! Just like writing a meeting agenda or performance indicators in the corporate world....

My guess she has a thai BF and you kept her past her allotted time!

Obviously, you didn't pay her so maybe she is making a value statement as well? Sounds like she got some LD money, other alcohol consumption

Just remember what the BF is for; release from the bar and nothing more. Everything else has to be negotiated and re-negotiated as well. For example, if the guy becomes too drunk or obnoxious, it is the girl's right to cancel all bets for lack of chemistry, fear for her own safety or jsut doesn't like her temporary partner's behavior...

Maybe you will have to talk with her union rep!

CB

I once had a dame from another place ; I asked LT, dancing, fun and sanuk.

at 12:30 she sad , have mens : I told her , Go and went straight to the mamasan and compalined, was refunded teh BF ans never saw the sheela again. went to the bar again as i was treated fair by the bar... Found a FL in the disco without problems that made me very happy then...

what she did to you was utter bullshit,,,you where right, she knows the 'story' , doing a 'runner' is a complete rip-off scam..go back to peppermint and let the mama-san know whats' up...even though the girl will deny it, or give some lame excuse, if she continues to do this and punters continue to tell the mama-san, that girl will be gone...f*** that nonsense...thats all we need is more girls doing the runner non-sense...a complete waste of time and baht!!!

chok dee,

HOKS

not even going to attempt to get the lady-drink money back, but she made 500B out of those 10 drinks (they get 50B each

I think this is part of the problem at Peppermint and their sister clubs, Happy and Beach Club. The girls can make enough on lady drinks and tips that they may not be keen on barfining. They get the same lady drink commission at any of the 3 bars, so if you ask a girl where she wants to go drink after you barfine her, it's very likely to be one of the other 2 sister bars.

I ran into an interesting customer last trip in Beach Club. He barfines 2 girls from Beach Club and takes them to Peppermint and chooses 2 or 3 girls from there. Lets all the girls have as many lady drinks as they can handle and gives them a 500B tip at the end of the night (they must remain topless and diddle and be diddled). They end up making 1000B or more for getting drunk and hanging out with their friends and are free to do whatever when the bar closes, not a bad deal for them.

Ranger

Quote:

MooNoi said: Tonight I want to go back and get my barfine back, ..........

So did you?

Went and asked and was told "no way". Simple as that.

The thing that really annoyed me was that when I waiting for the Mama-san, the girl in question came over and started stroking my arm and said, "we get drink?"

Cheeky tart!

Soon as MS said "no way" I simply left.

Moo Noi

Not a criticism, but perhaps buying a BG 10 LD's in one night made you look like a sucker. The mode I am in is if a BG *agrees* to LT and wants out after ST, I say fine and the negotations at that point are between 0-100 baht. If she wants over that, then it's 0 and I have been satisfied with this system. There was a time I would pay in full and chalk it up as a learning experience. But over time I gradually hardened my stance on this because it gets to be BS after the nth time. But if I had one stop at the door like that, that would be weird. Of course this is not a bar issue and their response is expected. But I think it was good to show they lost return money that next night as you did.

Neo said:

The mode I am in is if a BG *agrees* to LT and wants out after ST, I say fine and the negotations at that point are between 0-100 baht. If she wants over that, then it's 0 and I have been satisfied with this system. There was a time I would pay in full and chalk it up as a learning experience.

Wait a minute, surely he didn't pay her anything beyond the bar fine and drinks?

Since we always pay at the end of the night/date, if I'm outside of the room, and she refuses sex, she is not getting a penny and it sounds like that's what happened here.

He's just asking for the bar fine back from the bar.

In any case I agree that she knows the score and that sex is always involved. if the pub crawl was going to prevent this, the girl should have let him know and suggested they go straight to the hotel.

I've bar fined scores of girls and none have questioned we were going to have sex so obviously this girl knew what was expected of her.

MooNoi said:

So we left Peppermint and went to karaoke. Then walked back to the hotel. Got to the front door and she stopped dead, looked at me in surprise and said "I go room with you?"

I said "yes, of course. I bar-fined you and I expected you to stay with me."

Went and asked and was told "no way". Simple as that.

The thing that really annoyed me was that when I waiting for the Mama-san, the girl in question came over and started stroking my arm and said, "we get drink?"

A similar thing once happenend to me, I just dumped my girlfriend and needed rebound sex so I went to THE SEA where my "Thai Sister" is dancing (not really my sister but she wants me to play her borther) She waved over her best friend which claimed to have a crush on me before i met my girlfriend, a real looker.. tall.... tight ... works out nice real boobs and so on.

Since I was in the drinking mood we killed a bottle of black label in no time, barfined both and told her friend that I want to stay between her legs overnight ;)... went to toneys and drank a couple of Singhas to calm down, Took her to my house and she stumbled on her way to the shower... "Me only do short time"

I said, "alright....whatever you want princess"

placed 50 baht to her purse and a note that says "go home" :) then I left the house and told the security guard to have a look at her when she leaves!

The house is at Jomtien Beach and i went to Pattaya soi 3 and hooked up with another girl, went to breakfast with her and returned round about 4 hours later at 8:30.

Guess who was still there?

The new girl thought it was a setup for a 3 some, the other girl too, after explaining the situation to both of them , both of them stayed long time and I had a 3 some! Not so cool then I thought even when the girls did a good job, i simply have too few cocks ;)

Well getting the barfine back is never an option since the girls are not supposed to do something with you (officially) All I can suggest is not to pamper them too much, not get them too drunk and when you see you are getting ripped off don't act like a pussy, give her something to think. I did unintentionally but it seems it changed her mind, 50 baht was obviously not enough!

Archived