Peppermint Pattaya - Bar Fine Blues

MooNoi

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am the friend who was out with MooNoi in Pattaya and in Peppermint. The people there know me as I live there and many girls know I have a bar in Pattaya. They also know MooNoi reasonablt well also.

We had actually been in Peppermint the night before and MooNoi had spent some time with the girl in question. The second night we did spend some time in there but she did her allocated shifts on the chrome pole as well as sitting with us. We left and the later I met up with MooNoi after the problems.

I don't care what anyone says but if a girl is going to accept a barfine she is going to suck and fuck. If she does not want to do that, she must make it clear before the customer has paid the barfine. If the customer just wants to take out to dinner then that is what has been agreed, not sex. If nothing is mentioned, then sex is what is expected.

For an establishment to condone this is reprehensible. I shall never set foot in there again and I will never promote it as a place to go. I have enjoyed it in the past and have taken many girls from there but I have been in 2 relationships for about 2 1/2 years now so I have not been barfining of late.

torrenova,

spot on !!! always get some nonsense from some girl from all the go go bars lately,, not all though,,most of them are still good to go..but always get a scammer, those are the ones that need the boot,,if she can get away with it, don't you think she will try that crap again? as far as peppermint, it has been one of my favorites, and i did score a really pretty one and a real GFE, last year, she really took good care of me,,"eyebee" knows her and her sisters...so that's my only real experience with a Peppermint girl, one the best experiences i have had for a go-go girl,,,,but she sure changed the last time i saw her, real attitude, so i didn't bf her..but still nice....

chok dee,

HOKS

What I usually do is ask how much for ST or LT and can tell the enthusiasm of the BG from her answer , the higher the asking price the less enthused she usually is , its true , if she likes you she wont be asking rediculous prices...the last thing you want is to get a BG back to your hotel and she isnt into it.Also never ever get too trashed , they see you coming a mile off and know it is going to rain cash...you bought her LDs equal to 500bht for her share + BF ,fact is she didnt need anymore cash for the night from someone who was drunk and she wasnt attracted to in the first place.

Oh yeh ...when asking how much for ST or LT , if you get an answer like "how much you can afford" thats your girl, she will probably be a good night.

Well said, that is exactly right, when u pay the bar, it is expected it is for st, or lt, sex, if just for drinking and karoke, then thats what is negotiated not the other way around. Even though i dont think i have ever had a beer at your bar torrenova(sorry if i spelt it wrong), i am glad there is a farang bar owner with that thought process.

In reality what some people have said is true, the girls especially in that bar, can make just as much money on drink tips, than they can going lt or short time, once a night.

I barfined one of the prom girls, u know the ones who walk around do nothing, chat to customers and yes get barfined.

She told me that her quoter was 7 offs for the month(barfines), otherwise a fine, however she says that alot of times she would pay the bar herself, and alot of times she could make 4000baht in tips and drinks in one night.

Do the maths.

The reality is with the tips that alot of guys give, and the drinks, well who needs to go fucking everynight, oh and yes, this lady was bf for Lt, but yes turned into short time, oh u too big cannot do in the morning jep too much, but u good man, i tell everone at the bar(must sound familiar to some).

As i have said in a previous post or reply, times are changing or have changed, the girls are now in control, and they know it.

We except too much, thats not to say we need to be arseholes or treat them like shit, but somehow we need to get back onto at least balance ground. It is an all too familiar story being bandied around, pay bar, and she has mens, or you crazy, or can only go short time have to meet friend i forgot, or im mai dee, have problem.

How many have complained if any of this has happened, or even posted on this board of the bad experiences we have had, do we just except this change, or do we go and ask the owner for our money back, or let us know the girls number, and venue(i know names are not allowed but i hope venues, and at least numbers might slide through).

I know alot of guys go for holidays, and to have a good time, but honestly does it make for a good time to have this happen and not at least attempt to do anything about it.

Torrenova, let me know once again where your bar is and i will come and have a beer or ten(just make sure there cold) i will be back on the 28th of this month

marco1 said:

What I usually do is ask how much for ST or LT and can tell the enthusiasm of the BG from her answer , the higher the asking price the less enthused she usually is , its true , if she likes you she wont be asking rediculous prices...the last thing you want is to get a BG back to your hotel and she isnt into it.

It's rare to read such good sense posted on this board.

High prices aren't 'prices to fuck'; they're 'fuck off' prices.

It is a double edged sword. We are at the point now where you have to specify the consequences if a girl does not stay LT. Also known as "you will pay her less than agreed on, and go back to the bar next day to tell mamasan" if she decides to turn LT into ST. Having to think and act like this diminishes the experience for me. I find at beer bars (Torrenova's is a prime example) the girls are more willing to stay with you without an explanation or prior agreement. They just get it. I tend to keep those girls longer, even if they don't have the looks of a stunner. I'm into longer term, stress free, fun filled days of pleasure and leisure. High maintenance stunners don't provide that.

Archived