Bangkok Centre Hotel

Hamokhamok

Anyone any knowledge about this hotel.

I've found it on the internet etc. but was wondeing if anyone here stayed there.

Reasonably priced and beside Hua Lampong the Main Railway Station.

I intend using it when I arrive in June before I head off to Hua Hin for a week.

Guest Friendly I wonder ??

Double room - double bed is 1400 a night.

Hamokhamok said:

Anyone any knowledge about this hotel.

I've found it on the internet etc. but was wondeing if anyone here stayed there.

Reasonably priced and beside Hua Lampong the Main Railway Station.

I intend using it when I arrive in June before I head off to Hua Hin for a week.

Guest Friendly I wonder ??

Double room - double bed is 1400 a night.

Hamokhamok,

Bangkok Centre is ok. Located near train station. Guests are 80 % chinese.

Hotel is not guest freindly. Joiner fees may be asked. up to discretion of security and front office staff.

Lots of guest friendly hotels around. May be better to stay in one of those?

1400 Baht/night for double bed, hope its a deluxe room, if its superior, say its quite expensive.

Cheers

Tim

Anything can change with time.

I stayed at this hotel few/many years ago. I liked it.

Short walk to train station.

The restaurant, at that time, had 5 menus. Western, Chinese, Korean, Japanese, and Thai.

The hotel was, at that time, guest friendly. Never a problem. Never a question.

Lot's of street shopping to the north (or east) - anyway I took a left on street and walked a few blocks. Could have been Chinatown.

Yes, there was a mix of Asians at hotel. Never any problem for me (and my gals).

I only once stayed at a hotel that stated that "guests" one has to pay an extra 300 baht. That was the Imperial. But, never once did I pay - nor did anyone ask to be paid. And I entered thru front door and back door. The back door was locked, and I banged on door (this was 02:30 AM) and the night manager came to door and let us in. No mention of 300 baht, and, in fact, the night manager appologized for door being locked.

And I have been to Hua Hin. Nice beaches. Small nightlife. Good food.

Archived