Bars in Soi 22 - Washington Sq & Queen's Plaza

SatRai

If you walk into the bar "Texas" with your weenie hanging out and yell , George give me a wank, you will be looked after.

I wandered around Queens park last night, Jesus, what a bunch of porkers. As you get older, policeman look younger and the bar girls look fatter. The only one I actually fancied was a Gatoey in the bar at the back Left hand side, it was a STUNNER and apparently had all its tackle, so I fantasised while having a quiet beer. Does this mean I am drifting towards OH's syle?

Fatbastard said:

If you walk into the bar "Texas" with your weenie hanging out and yell , George give me a wank, you will be looked after.

I wandered around Queens park last night, Jesus, what a bunch of porkers. As you get older, policeman look younger and the bar girls look fatter. The only one I actually fancied was a Gatoey in the bar at the back Left hand side, it was a STUNNER and apparently had all its tackle, so I fantasised while having a quiet beer. Does this mean I am drifting towards OH's syle?

No, my style is for women, so it means you are drifting away from my style...but all I say is, embrace it! don't be one of those guys who denys it, bend that Katoey over, nail him, and proudly proclaim, "I am doinking a guy in a skirt, so fucking what!"

Archived