The Stupidest Thing I have Done

zanemay

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

yeah, well, you know, it seems astonishing that the thai people survived that long, given that thai men are the world's worst lovers, and all thai women prefer middle aged farang men (preferably fat, because that symbolises wealth here, you know).

one of those unexplainable mysteries of human life... wink.gif

back to the internet thing, i'd suggest using a chat client like ICQ to meet Thai girls. the websites are geared to make money out of lonely hearts looking for love and asian women looking for security (i know someone who runs one). with something like ICQ you're just chatting with no prior expectations (ie marriage) and possibly you'll meet and possibly something will happen, you just need to roll with it. i have met a few girls after chatting to them on ICQ, with no money/marriage issues, just going out for fun, you have to start somewhere. good luck with your khon kaen girl but be careful, there have been some valid points raised above.

So true, but we all know what discos such as Tony are famous for. Would certainly not expect to find a gtg there.

-------------------------------------

never picked up a girl at Tony's, and as a matter of fact, in any Pattaya disco in the last 3 years. The last girl i picked up at BOOM was actually a GTG, a bad GTG, but still no "freelancer". If you said such thing knowing me (??), then you are aware i travel a lot thru LOS and came here long enough to have a diversity of experiences, in this case romances.

I couldn't agree more with you that in many discos in Pattaya (such as Hollywood - my personal favorite), you can find gtg.

But the author of this post was talking about Tony's, which I put it under the same category as "Nana Disco." Not impossible to find one but very unlikely.

Lastly, I'm not sure I understand your ending sentence: "If you said such a thing knowing me..." I don't think I mentioned anywhere anything about you personally. Or did I read your sentence completely wrong?

Yes all this Asia friend finder/Korean friend finder etc. is bunk. I never was a member but i could imagine the result if i would be a member. And there are a lot

pictures of poor but honest asian ladies who never worked in nightlife; pffh!

How can a Issan lady get into a friend finder webside with a photo and making correspondence when she just lives in a 'normal' family or in the countryside.

Come on - this is just bunk. And after a while your original mailadress will be full

with idiotic propaganda material/spam

>Worst, who knows but somehow, i have come to that conclusion too. <

is there a thing about you which you didn't tell us yet? we open here, don't worry... wink.gif

and personally, if i have would only have the choice between a "bad GTG" and a "good BG", please gimmie the "good BG", at least i would know where i stand.

but then, i guess i'm a bit oldfashioned. i'm have never been really interested in picking future wifes in nightspots famous for the game...

Archived