The Stupidest Thing I have Done

zanemay

Remember that 80 percent of the women on the internet are really guys (everywhere). I know a guy that got into a thing with a philapena after seeing her picture at a similar site. He goes over and it turns out that that was a pic of her daughter, plus her upper plate fell out when she greeted him at the airport. The same guy had found himself in similar situations, but finally after 20 years he found the perfect one. She will stay perfect as long as she stays over there in the house he built, and squeezing out his chill-ren. Bring her to this side of the "pond" and you get intimidated into sending $500 USD a month, and then the army of lawyers is there ready to take your house away. Pre-nups are null and void "she was intimidated into signing this, and didn't understand english" The courts here and in the UK always side with them as punishment to any skallywag willing to bring a petite, pretty bride back 1/2 our age. We are supposed to be happy with the lovely 100kg neurotic, nagging ladies our own age!!

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

and furthermore......

The dudes that run these scams are usually ............. that do it to support themselves over there. Many times after taking a deserving LT to breakfast the next day some .................... dude would be handing her his card ............................ as I was coming back from "stocking the pond". Some of these girls, especially the newbies that "no pasat angrit, and no smoke" are so f*$king sweet, that I would coach them on how to get the hell out of the biz, and over to keep some lonely scandanavian kid warm at nights. I insist on the Scandanavian countries because their social systems are so good, and they need some racial diversity.

The US and UK have enough diversity already!!!!

dasswutt I'm talkin' bout!

[sorry, over the line comments and off-topic - BB]

• 2 weeks later...

Contrare!

I met my last girlfriend before this one at Tony's- a virgin who was the manager for the Pattaya school of languages and computers! She then went on to be a marketing manager of JW Marriott. Good girls do hang out at Tony's... and the Tony's in Bangkok even moreso!

-oktober

• 2 weeks later...

Hurmm... I picked up a GTG at Tony's in Pattaya. She was the office manager of the Pattaya school of Languages and Computers (and a virgin).

Dated for about six months when she moved to Bangkok to JW Marriott's marketing department.

Now, though, I believe she's travelling around the world working for some cruise line.

There are good girls hanging out at Tony's!

-oktober

Archived