Epilogue on Bargirl Marriage

HSTEACH

I have a friend in NYC who used to live in Thailand for years. By his own admission, he was not simply gay but a faggot. Now he is in NYC dating only women. He said he only liked ladyboy types anyway when he was gay and now he has gone all the way over to real women. I kid him a lot that he could be a poster boy for the extreme right wing religious nut cases who claim all gays can "be brought back into the fold." He's been back in NY a few years and is obviously soundly entrenched on his new sexual identity.

Also, I should say in general I agree the cheapest sex is what you pay for and in general there are a lot of boring middle class women out there but much less so than 20 years ago, and believe me, if you have seen the hundreds of teenage girls dancing in the street at RCA, you would know how uninhibited many of these Thai "good" girls really are. And the papers are full of articles on college students, etc., becoming pavement princesses for the money, in many cases, just for luxury items, not out of need. So, welcome to NAT, the New Amazing Thailand, where the "good" girls know as much about sex as the "better" girls. And, as far as great sex is concerned, the good girl I am dating now is far superior to any sexual encounters I've had with Thai bargirls dating back to 1966!

Cheers!

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Mikey:

>I met a middle-class Thai girl in a restaurant some months ago. I guess I was seeing her for about three weeks.

I guess we'd been out on around two or three dates before I had her on my sofa fully undressed. Only playing around, not full sex... but that was to come only a few days later.

Did you have any problem dumping her?? I heard several horrer stories about dumping normal Thai girls!

>This "good" girl had very little sexual experience at all: oral was a joke. Anal was out of the question. She wanted cum nowhere near her pretty little face. And she thought a golden shower was a place in ancient Egypt.

I guess it's your job to teach her laugh.gif" border="0 It could be fun but I'll pass.

>She was boring; her friends were all boring. Her life was pretty boring. I have much more fun hanging around with bargirls: less inhibitions and more down-to-earth.

That's what I've found out as well. These so-called normal Thai girls are SOOOO boring! Now I guess I'll just have to bore myself for awhile until I find the one?? I'm probably become a boring person myself from too much associating with them laugh.gif" border="0laugh.gif" border="0laugh.gif" border="0

>It depends on what you want. I guess "good" girls are better for long-term relationships, but can you really remain faithfully in a place like this?

You're absolutely right. Yeahhh I love all sweet little cuties who eager to please you all night long!!!

I guess I'll put off my plan to find "the one" for a little while. wink.gif" border="0

Archived