Epilogue on Bargirl Marriage

HSTEACH

iuytrede/all

I agree it seems that "good" Thai girls are being put on a pedestal or dismissed as not worth the trouble.

Maybe it was true 10 or even 5 years ago but these days they are not so innocent.

It will be next to impossible to bed a virgin (though some of us have). Once the minor hurdle of virginity is gone then a lot of girls are quite free with themselves, especially, as you say in Bangkok.

I know several well educated girls with great jobs, two of them are absolute stunners, who live with farangs without the complications of marriage.

I know another who has "installed" her farang boyfriend in an apartment and treats him like a mia noi, he is saving money and she won't let him pay for anything because she earns so much.

I know a PR Director who is shagging two farangs and has made it clear she is willing to add a third.

If you saw any of these girls in the street you would class them as "good girls".

Talk to them, ask them out, you may be in for a pleasant surprise.

There are thousands of Thai girls in Bangkok who have spent 3-4 years being "educated" in Western universities, the standard of English is good and the morals approach western standards. Many of them would not touch a Thai guy with a barge-pole, go get some for yourself and stop classing them as unobtainable.

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

quote:

Originally posted by iuytrede:

Sex with a "good" girl is soo much better than with a pro!

>>CK: I think it depends on the girl and the chemistry between the parties.

First of all, she doesn't have to fake anything

>>CK: What's fake and what's not fake?? Do you really know??

, she is turned on without yaabaa.

>>CK: Not all bargirls use yaabaa.

And she has had the time and mutual trust to learn what a man likes,

>>CK: What does that mean??? Oh, I get it, "her man". Joking, right?

a pro just changes men too quickly (30 minutes or a couple of days) to learn good sex.

>>CK: Uhh, I think that's is how you learn it. Just my opinion.

Her technique is much better than any pro - can't compare!

>>CK: Are you referring to a specific T/G?? Your G/F??

Nowadays it is not as difficult to find a "good" girl as it used to be.

>>CK: Then, what makes her "good"??

Sexual mores in Thailand - especially Bangkok - have changed a lot over the last ten years.

>>CK: Yes, you no longer have to wait for marriage to have sex with a "good" girl. Now, they are willing to give it away in exchange for the chain and lock which will soon and surely be around the neck of any foreigner foolish enough to get involved with the majority of "good" girls in this particular country.

Like I said, it's just my opinion, and not even from personal experience but from whatever involvement I've had with friends who have run across this exact situation over that past few years. As far as I'm concerned, it's really not worth it. However, different strokes for different folks. IMHO, the cheapest sex you will ever have is the sex you pay for.

laugh.gif" border="0 Good luck, go and be happy and enjoy yourself. Guido.

quote:

Originally posted by coquetislander:

iuytrede/all

I know several well educated girls with great jobs, two of them are absolute stunners, who live with farangs without the complications of marriage.

Maybe these girls that you know are REALLY different from the average Thai model, but if you want to see it get very complicated just let one of these farang boyfriends decide one day that it's not working and he wants to end the relationship. Not "same, same your country". Very different here, parents get involved, suicide attempts, police might be called in, etc. As my wife says about this, "Easy for he dead in Thailand." Except for the "dead" part I've seen this happen to friends of mine and it ain't pretty. Having a one night stand with a "straight" T/G is one thing but getting involved is a tricky, and IMHO, somewhat dangerous game. If all it costs is money to end the relationship it will be a pretty penny and the guy will be more than pleased to pay it and think he got off cheap. Also, it will be a hell of a lot more $$$ than would have been spent in bars and on B/G's night for night during the course of the relationship.

Please don't take my comments the wrong way. No offense intended. I worry about you guys. Pay for it, it's CHEAP! Cheers, Guido. wink.gif" border="0

@ CK

thanx for your advice, it is good to be reminded of the pitfalls!

And, yes, paying is cheap, a good girl won't save you a lot of money.

But: a BG was never an alternative for me. A couple of BGs wanted to be my gf, but I could not handle it. One wanted to continue working, another one was on yaabaa...

And the sex really is much better with a "good girl" (by Thai definition: not a pro). Even better than those BGs who did not fake.

I find most BGs' sexual skills so so, and I think it has to do with the fact that they change men too quickly (and take almost anybody if he pays enough) to get the kind of "sexual knowledge" you get in a loving relationship.

You don't learn it by changing partners too often.

quote:

Originally posted by iuytrede:

@ CK

And the sex really is much better with a "good girl" (by Thai definition: not a pro). Even better than those BGs who did not fake.

I find most BGs' sexual skills so so, and I think it has to do with the fact that they change men too quickly (and take almost anybody if he pays enough) to get the kind of "sexual knowledge" you get in a loving relationship.

You don't learn it by changing partners too often.

Alright, point taken. Cheers, Guido. laugh.gif" border="0

quote:

Originally posted by HSTEACH:

Well the former wife has been found living with a Thai boyfriend who is also a Bangkok policeman, is aware of her medical condition, but seems unwilling to have anything done about it. Seems to accept that this is her fate and she will die. This is a sad ending to a sad story. Well I tried but failed.
frown.gif" border="0

HSTEACH,

Good to see you posting, getting advice and feedback and taking this unfortunate episode more or less in stride.

Have you read Private Dancer by Stephen Leather?... It could be worse!

www.stephenleather.com/unpub.html

[ June 18, 2001: Message edited by: sanukdee ]

quote:

Originally posted by CondomKing:

Mikey - What can I say? "Left her for a Ladyboy"? That's radical!!! I, too, am curious as to the steps along the way that led to this type of liaison.

There seems to be some interest with my relationship with a ladyboy. For all those curious...

I met her around 16 months ago, in the Kings Corner bar on Patpong (which means she's post-op, that bar does not allow pre-op.) I used to go into that bar occasionally and marvel at the ladyboys sculptured bodies. I was interested in the life of these girls, and I simply wanted to talk and ask loads of questions. I'd seen my girl walking around a few times and I thought she was incredibly beautiful. I called her over and said I would pay the bar for her and the equivalent of what she would earn short time if she would simply sit and talk to me. I had no intention of anything sexual. We hung around Patpong visiting various discos and bars. I had a great time. It was certainly strange hanging out with her, with everyone looking at us the way they did, but I didn't care: this was the first genuine person I'd met in Bangkok since I arrived.

We parted company at about 4am. I remember lying awake in bed that night... I had more questions than answers.

The following morning she phoned me and we met up. And so it went. About 3 weeks later she moved in with me. We've been together ever since. Sure, we've fallen out and split a few times, but we always end up back together.

Whenever I tell somebody that I live with a ladyboy the first thing they ask is, "Are you gay?" It always seems like a funny question to me. I certainly don't think of myself as gay. To me, she's a woman (no need to go into the psychological and biological differences between transsexuals and transvestites here.)

I find the female form attractive; I have no desire to sleep with a man.

As many board members have commented, sometimes it is the ladyboys whom are the most attractive of all bargirls. Indeed, the line is becoming blurred because of the prevailing acceptance of silicone augmentation by the all-female bargirls.

Every time we have split up I go straight to the go-go bars and pick up 1 or 2 girls, I don't go and look for boys. I have a great time with these girls, but I have yet to meet one I would have a relationship with, let alone live with.

In most countries, it is black and white, man or woman, but in Thailand, transsexuals are everywhere, and to a certain extent, accepted in society. To the untrained eye they're just beautiful woman. Black and white just turned many shades of gray.

quote:

Originally posted by Mikey:

There seems to be some interest with my relationship with a ladyboy. For all those curious...

Mikey -- Thanks for the answer. The way you explain the situation it all seems perfectly reasonable, and maybe it is. What do I know?

I've been in King's Corner and seen some beautiful ladyboy's but from the outside looking in it never seems like it will work out, even for short time. I'll admit it, I'd be afraid to get involved.

Once, a long time ago, in Phuket, a friend of mine, picked up a l/b in Titanic and we brought her and her four friends back to the hotel room. We had a wild time taking pictures, and fooling around, no sex. These people seemed to be emotionally unstable and, frankly, a little scary. I thought to myself, "We're outnumbered here and if push came to shove we'd have a tough time fighting our way out of this hotel room." It all ended well, and it was quite a night.

Well, whatever makes you happy. In a relationship, even in a country like Thailand, it still just takes that one special person and that's really all you need. That and the availability of b/g's for those times when you do have a falling out.

wink.gif" border="0 Good luck, Guido.

Archived