Epilogue on Bargirl Marriage

HSTEACH

Well the former wife has been found living with a Thai boyfriend who is also a Bangkok policeman, is aware of her medical condition, but seems unwilling to have anything done about it. Seems to accept that this is her fate and she will die. This is a sad ending to a sad story. Well I tried but failed. frown.gif" border="0

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As long as she's happy. Some body said to me the other day that people like, interact with people with the same operating system as themself. Therefore a white american male will feel most comfortable with American males, and accordingly will feel most comfortable with a white american woman.

When you with a woman you want to share a certain amount of history, re remembering school, tv etc.

Thai women are not for marrage, they are too different. Whilst you were at high school looking forward to your driving test and which model of car you would buy she was hunting frogs. The difference is so extreme, also Thai women are never, going have the same passion.

Those girls have had to concentrate and devote a lot of their resources to just survival. I am a regular at Chequers on Soi Nana, and there are a lot of nice girls behind the bar, I have been there twice when one has just come off the phone and commented that her brother had died.

Imagine in the US or UK if a girls brother had died they would go to pieces for a week at least. Thai girls quite rightly are pragmatic and to them life is cheaper.

I have met countless Thai girls fallen in Love with a couple, but at the end of the day its never been quite as good as with a western woman, the love that is, the sex is usually better and the fun I have with them better, but I sincerely believe that they cannot love with the same intensity as say in my case a girl from London.

shocked.gif" border="0

"but I sincerely believe that they cannot love with the same intensity as say in my case a girl from London"

I guess it is different strokes for different folks. We are always in danger here of drawing conclusions about a vast section of society, based on just a few personal experiences.

I can only say that over the last 6 months I have met a Thai girl (nothing to do with the bar scene). The sweetest girl I have ever known.

As for the intensity of her love.....it is staggering :-)) She is committed/devoted 200%. It is a wonderful, warm, very real relationship, in all the ways we expect of a western relationship.

And she is not western educated, nor has she been exposed to many farang. In fact the opposite. Very sheltered, very religious close knit family, from BKK.

She has turned out to be a jewel. Watch this space and I might invite you to the wedding :-))

Keep looking...away from the bar scene....the gems are there :-)

Sid

quote:

Originally posted by sidsanuk:

As for the intensity of her love.....it is staggering :-)) She is committed/devoted 200%. It is a wonderful, warm, very real relationship, in all the ways we expect of a western relationship.

And she is not western educated, nor has she been exposed to many farang. In fact the opposite. Very sheltered, very religious close knit family, from BKK.

Sid

Ummm..I know it's a very personal question but Have you two slept together? You said your relationship is like the western one so I guess you two have done the deed???

I was told that you have to be VERY patient if dealing with a middle class thai girl. If you have done it, how long did you have to wait. I'm interested in having a relationship like yours but I have my limit as well laugh.gif" border="0laugh.gif" border="0laugh.gif" border="0

quote:

Originally posted by Sabaidee:

I was told that you have to be VERY patient if dealing with a middle class thai girl. If you have done it, how long did you have to wait. I'm interested in having a relationship like yours but I have my limit as well.

I met a middle-class Thai girl in a restaurant some months ago. I guess I was seeing her for about three weeks.

These girls seem to have mythical status on this board. For me, the reality was somewhat different.

I guess we'd been out on around two or three dates before I had her on my sofa fully undressed. Only playing around, not full sex... but that was to come only a few days later.

Yes, it's great to be with a girl whom you know really likes you and is not just with you for money. Yes, it's great that they're educated and mature. But sex, no, it's not that great... but it depends what you're used to.

I've lived here for over two years now and I know whom to go to to get what I want. In a place like Bangkok, perversions arise that would have otherwise laid dormant in our own countries.

This "good" girl had very little sexual experience at all: oral was a joke. Anal was out of the question. She wanted cum nowhere near her pretty little face. And she thought a golden shower was a place in ancient Egypt.

She was boring; her friends were all boring. Her life was pretty boring. I have much more fun hanging around with bargirls: less inhibitions and more down-to-earth.

I left her for a ladyboy.

No "good" girl or bargirl can come close to the sexual expertise of a ladyboy: everything is permitted, nothing is denied.

It depends on what you want. I guess "good" girls are better for long-term relationships, but can you really remain faithfully in a place like this?

Mikey,

Very interesting post, I too enjoy far more the company of bar girls, after all i'm on holiday and have programmed in to my brain that I will not pursue further anythin with these girls.

The one time I was with a "normal" Thai girl, we were chatting demurely in Kao San it was soo boring, I wished I was at Nana.

Without wanting to offend, had you had any homosexual experiences before the lady boy, I find it hard to imagine myself stone cold sober going with a lady boy. Maybe really pissed, I could for he oral. But having a relationship.

Forgive mey offence if I've caused it,but I'm truly curious. laugh.gif" border="0

Originally posted by Mikey:

[QB]I met a middle-class Thai girl in a restaurant some months ago. I guess I was seeing her for about three weeks.

I guess you gave a good description. The 'problem' in general is that a lot of us just have too much sexual experience, especially if we frequent bar girls etc. So when we meet a 'regular' woman, young and hardly experienced, we still kind of expect all of the different experiences with her that we are used to with bargirls. The only solution would probably be abstinence from any sex for quite a while, and then just go for regular somewhat restrained sex, but still driven by desire.(if we are in love with the girl)

bar prices

I clicked on this dicsussion to read the "epilogue to the bar girl marriage" (ending was really no surprise), but now it seems to have taken a different turn and I'd like to comment on the last few posts.

Mikey - What can I say? "Left her for a Ladyboy"? That's radical!!! I, too, am curious as to the steps along the way that led to this type of liaison.

I do agree with all the posters in this discussion who have stated that hanging out with so called "good" Thai girls is boring, but that's not only true in Thailand but everywhere else as well.

The last point I'd like to make is probably the most important, at least from my POV. That is that these so called "good" girls are searching for and intent on holding one to a lasting commitment and as with all "good" girls it will most likely be:

A) On their terms and interpretation of what

a "loving" relation ship should be.

B) Defined by the bland sex, if there is much sex at all.

C) BORING, almost all the time.

That's my two cents. laugh.gif" border="0 Guido.

Sex with a "good" girl is soo much better than with a pro!

First of all, she doesn't have to fake anything, she is turned on without yaabaa.

And she has had the time and mutual trust to learn what a man likes, a pro just changes men too quickly (30 minutes or a couple of days) to learn good sex. Her technique is much better than any pro - can't compare!

Nowadays it is not as difficult to find a "good" girl as it used to be. Sexual mores in Thailand - especially Bangkok - have changed a lot over the last ten years.

Archived