Phuket nightlife

Falang

Just come back from LOS and part of my trip was in Phuket and I can tell you that the quality of the girls there have greatly improved on the last 2 years.

A lot of younger girls and a lot of 8, 9 and 10, I never saw this in the last 12 years I travel there. ::

All a matter of opinion really , my first trip 2 los last year and I was blown away by the girls in Phuket , so I stayed there 2 months.

Went to Pattaya and BKK this year stayed 1 month and feel that i wasted my time in the Phuket scene...the girls in Pattaya are of a higher standard and well the girls hugging some of the chrome poles in BKK have to be seen to be believed ...if life had of been any kinder they would be gracing the front page of Vogue ...anyway that what I reckon

I am in Phuket at the moment and have to say that on the nightlife front I thought it was rather disappointing. Obviously a lot of girls went home for Songkran but to me, there seems to be not a huge amount of eye candy? Two months ago, it was the total opposite!

Stick

I was there about two years ago and thought the standard fairly ordinary. However copious amounts of the then avaliable Carlsberg improved their looks dramatically, suprisingly enough when it was applied internally to me. The best looking girl I took back turned out to be deaf and dumb, a fact that I never noticed until my mate pointed it out to me the next morning.

Archived