Phuket nightlife

Falang

this is a subject about the OLD question.

my cutie is not yours and vice versa.

i have spent many happy Hours in Patong and have taken Home many Girls i consider a 10 and have also taken Home 4's.

looks are not everything as sometimes the plainer ones are much better in bed.

just looking at a Girl from a distance tells you nothing about her,you just need to get to know them.

yes you will meet many dogs but sooner or later a diamond will be in your arms.

we all look for the perfect Girl but many times they are a disappointment.

and think of the Girls..........we are looking for the most beautiful one to walk down the Street with and have many choices,but they sometimes have to go with the smelliest,fattiest and most repulsive Man (in their eyes) just to earn some Money.

give them all a break no matter what they look like.

they are working to provide us with fun and to earn a few bucks............

my #2 Girl of all time was 36 when i saw her last and had a very bad body and not that pretty to look at,but she was a fantastic person.

great personality and introduced me to the way Thai's done things and told me much about the History of the Country and the Culture and i appreciated that as it was good to listen to her most Days.

and over a 2 Year period of seeing her i slept with her around 20 times and she only ever accepted 3,000Bt.

and she was quite happy to include her Friends to join us for the Night.........:chili::elephant::yay::worship:

i'll get off the soapbox now..............

only saying that all should be given a chance........ :up:

Just my opinion but having checked out all the "big three" bg areas in the Los,I never saw anything better or worse in Patong than I have in Bkk or Pattaya.In fact Patong is like a mini Pattaya asking Bkk prices.This doesn't mean Patong is'nt a fun and pleasant place,far from it.

If you visiting purely for the nightlife and the pussy,Patong is not in the same league as Patters.

Next time you go Sayjann,spend some time at both venues then you'll see what I mean :up:.

Patong is the best...

Pattaya, dirty water and dirty town

Bangkok is fun but very busy and not tropical.

If you can't find a real hottie in Patong in 5 minutes I would recommend Soi Paradise and we know about that place.

Patong is very sweet. Yes, prices are on the rise in Phuket, no doubt but it is a quality place. I.E. I make few to now purchases in Patong, Except for beer and pussy that is! Wtih the exception of Patong logo type stuff I genreally do my shopping at MBK....A normal visit to LOS. first weeks Patong to "go nuts" 2 weeks with friends in Chang Mai to sample nonn P4P darling and then the last week in BKK to go nuts again....Since I don't like Go Go bars I seldom go on hunt outside Soi Nana... I almost always have to buy the girl nice shirt so I can take them to the Happy Hour in the JW Exec lounge......(Hey its free booze and food, and the girls love it. I really enjoy how they wait on me.......Same Same in the room.

Archived