Better sex please: We're Thai

SoiledCowboy

'i've never boinked any chick/mother/grannie in that age bracket, and am not about to start...'

don't be a fuddy duddy and try it.............

in Thailand i have slept with Girls from the age of 17(i never knew at the time)and 37........great fuck.

but was my oldest was in Switzerland when i took home a Girl from Ethiopia and she provided a wonderful Night of sex.

she was 47 and her body was so FINE..................

i would definately be banned from LOS now i i had to sleep with some younger than me...........i doubt many around.

I once shagged a Thai lady who was 40. She had never baby and her body was tight and perfect, and boy was she horny; one of the best I've ever had.

I like girls with tight bodies, but all things being equal, I prefer them a little older. Gals in their 30's are just so much better in bed.

There are plenty of GTGs in the 30-40 range who are looking for action with Farangs.

Ok, this is where a 61 year old can enlighten you, Old women and much older than myself still have sex. Not as often because they are ashamed to want a man's touch. I like WOMEN, age is not as important as the fact that they are willing, (unless they are under 18). If you cull the older woman, GOOD for You. Give her my name, she is probably a younger woman to me.

I'm quite busy lately with some of the best sex I have ever had in my life. All Willing, clean of STD's and surprisingly TIGHT! Young girls don't know a lot of the tricks of using the muscles, but an older woman will want you to come back for more, she tries harder. A young girl does not care, she has become accustomed to the three minute lay.

limbo said:

But girls young enough to be your daughter is OK? (pending on how old you are................in your case you may be excused :dunno: )

I haven't been in that situation yet ::

I won't be in that situation for awhile either.. ::

I just wanted to clarify that I have nothing against people going out with older women :D

And just to further clarify, I am 22; I actually prefer women between the age of 24-30.

Archived