I Wonder?`

After carefuly Going over all the Topics and suject matter on this site. I caustiously ask this Question: Is it possible to find out if these Bargirls are seriously Fucking you and Althouhg not presently Am I just being set up for The end. I met a BG And Spent 6 Days With her, Met her Friends at her home, Which was a Shit hole and actually hung out and Played bok chai with them. Long story short when I got on the plane to go home the only money spent was on the food and shelter and Drinks She never asked me for a cent Nor in contacting her since has she asked for anything short of mentioning that she had to pay the bar fee 2400 baht when she returned to work. She never said she would stop Working and I don't give a shit. She has been cool to chat with and e-mail Back and forth. SO Am I just delaying the inevitable fucking that a few I have read about on this site have recieved or do Actually have a Girlfriend that might be cool. I realize I'm Apearring in love and that I'm Digging for something unique. Please Any thought will be Helpful.

Paul. null paulpong@hotmail.com

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just a thought! Have you considered that while you refer to her as my girl she more than likely refers to you as my customer. Maybe customer with Jai Dee. I am not saying that there is anything wrong with that. You seem to have a good handle at what to expect. I always get a kick out of those who proclaim "but this one is different". We all have high self esteem but IMHO have to learn to be realistic. This is not a blast at you as I said.

Well, I always thought mine WAS different, BUT...My advise is think long and hard about your situation. You ever know, but you may have found to use the tagline used before, "the rose among the thorns." However, those roses seem many times to contain thorns themselves. Be very careful and let the big head dominate the thinking. I wish you luck!

Thanks Guys, I'm Definitley not feeling unique and I've learned that experience is better than Thought. I mean I realize this is all probably a scam and there are some similarities with some stories I've heard but When will she ask for the money or is she just being cool I guess I trying to be careful while playing with Fire but i can't help but think that Indeed i'm unique. I guess I want some input on what to look out for To indicate to my big head that I'm just a customer.

quote:

Originally posted by Paulpong:

I met a BG And Spent 6 Days With her, Met her Friends at her home, Which was a Shit hole and actually hung out and Played bok chai with them. Long story short when I got on the plane to go home the only money spent was on the food and shelter and Drinks She never asked me for a cent Nor in contacting her since has she asked for anything short of mentioning that she had to pay the bar fee 2400 baht when she returned to work. She never said she would stop Working and I don't give a shit.

And from another post:

[/QB]

I guess I want some input on what to look out for To indicate to my big head that I'm just a customer.

[/QB]

Looks to me you're not a customer, at least not a paying one, since you didn't pay anything for her, although you witnesses she lives in a "shit hole". Now where is that scam you're so afraid of? If anybody's been scammed it's the girl you've been with.

Cheers!

I don't know she did pull the whole crying and broke a glass the last night before I left. No wrists got cut but she told me that she Was upset cause she did'nt think I loved her. She did'nt want money so I'm just wondering if it's all just for the overall feel sorry for me I'm hungry angle. I don't not want to send her money or take care of her I just want to make sure I'm not number 10 - 15 0r 100 of the others who fuck feel sorry and pay hansomely.

Pong

As quoted by Soongmak

"If anybody's been scammed it's the girl you've been with."

The least you could do is send her her 2400 baht she lost in barfine.

Then the rest is "up to you", as they say.

Just remember the girls are very skilful in persuading you that they really care for you.

Who knows, maybe they do...... until the next guy comes along.

Just remember, you never miss your bar girl, just your turn!

Yeah! Took care of the fine not concerned about that. I guess I just want the All the Pro's who have been their and done that to share the wisdom they have. After all I don't want to take advantage of her If she digs me. But the hell with it if she's just getting started I mean this bg has got me one way or the other if you know what I mean!

Fell in love with BG Victim #123,325,436.....

quote:

Originally posted by Paulpong:

Thanks Guys, I'm Definitley not feeling unique and I've learned that experience is better than Thought. I mean I realize this is all probably a scam and there are some similarities with some stories I've heard but When will she ask for the money or is she just being cool I guess I trying to be careful while playing with Fire but i can't help but think that Indeed i'm unique. I guess I want some input on what to look out for To indicate to my big head that I'm just a customer.

=

temporarily enjoy yourself with detachment. and remember always, there is no love in asia, only business.

cool.gif" border="0

Looks to me you're not a customer, at least not a paying one, since you didn't pay anything for her, although you witnesses she lives in a "shit hole". Now where is that scam you're so afraid of? If anybody's been scammed it's the girl you've been with.

Yes, I agree with the above comments about this situation. I find it strange to not have paid her anything and then to wonder if you're the one being taken for a free ride. It's wrong not to pay the girl whether she asks for the money or not. I'm sure you could well have afforded it more then she could. Now she just has to work that much harder to make up for the time lost. If you really cared anything for her you would have given something to help her out instead of not paying her and then wondering if she's trying to screw you. By not paying her you lead her on with the kind line of thinking that it was more then a business relationship but she'll wake up and I'm sure when that happens enough times she'll become hard and won't believe it when she does meet a man that actually cares about her. Guys like you make it hard on all the rest of us.

Shame on you for doing that.[*]null

Archived