I Wonder?`

Thanks, George I was Wondering if there was any Hope. At present I am Planning on Going back In Oct To See Her Again But that Could Change. I Have not been In Contact With Her for A week She Went on Holiday w/ her Family When I called her a few times she seemed like not herself? I don't Know if she was with a man and Did'nt want to talk or if her family Would freak if she spoke english! So needless to say It might be over before it really Began.

Thanks to all For the input.

Pong crazy.gif" border="0

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

In this case I would side with CondomKing rather than SamuiGeorge. Not because she's a BG, but because of the specific behaviors you described. They are always an expression of a serious mental problem. You will never be able to fix them. Like CK, I've been thru some heavy shit, with a farang g/f. If you're going to do it knowing that she's not going to change that's your decision although I'm not sure how long you can last. If you're going to do it thinking that things will get better if you try hard enough, well, you should think it over.

• 2 weeks later...

Mad Max said.....

In this case I would side with CondomKing rather than SamuiGeorge. Not because she's a BG, but because of the specific behaviors you described. They are always an expression of a serious mental problem. You will never be able to fix them.

Spot on!

Paul, dump this girl ASAP.

There are so many girls here in BKK to choose from, you don't need this crap from any girl.

Good Luck mate laugh.gif" border="0

I'd go mostly with MadMax's opinion. She could indeed really love you, but it sounds like she's got serious mental problems, perhaps exacerbated by drug-abuse that you don't know about yet. I disagree slightly with MadMax in that I think that you could fix her if you really care, BUT:

1. It's going to take a lot of time (reckon 6-9 months+)

2. It's going to take a lot of care - from you, psychiatrists, medicine, monitoring to help prevent relapses (and there will probably be relapses to old behaviour).

3. It's going to take its toll on you. Think in terms of someone taking care of a parent with Alzheimers disease. It's going to hurt.

So, up to you..

I had not spoke to her in two weeks she was on holiday in Samui. When She got back the first thing she did was send me photos.I get the feeling that she knows i'm serious Because I sent her some $. I spoke to her once on the phone and she asked how to get a visa do I need to get it with her or can she apply for it on her own?

PONG

PaulP

this thread started with 'been to the family home and it was a s..t hole'

Now the family have been away in Samui? Do such Thais have such holidays?

I'm not one to advise but start thinking about it!!.

I am beginning to think this is a wind up.

Cheers

Al crazy.gif" border="0crazy.gif" border="0crazy.gif" border="0

I may have misrepresented the home I visited, I went to her Apartment if you could call it that and met some family. I did not visit her Home that is where she came from!

Pong shocked.gif" border="0

can we get out of the stereotypes? They are neither "different from the others" nor "all the same". No more than us, anyway. IMO, he got a nice free ride, but still wants to worry about what's coming next. A word for that: RELAX. It is not unheard of, that someone asks for money when they need it. Would not mean it's the umpteenth e-mail she sent that day, asking money from every continent. If you care for her, go with the e-flow, write or send stuff/$ you feel comfortable with, remember she's in the trade as you speak, all mutual feelings set aside. Don't think of yourself as just a money bag if you don't feel that way about you. Some guys have lost their shirt at these games, but most of us are just laughing at the memory of instances where we were a little too naive. No regrets personally, I am the one buying the air ticket to BKK, can't cry i did set myself up by taking a few chances and the memories and experience will last forever. I say: we always win!

[ August 03, 2001: Message edited by: pattaya127 ]

Archived