Meeting My ICQ Honey...is it for real ????

I met A really cute 24 year old girl at ICQ in April we talked and exchanged pics she turned out to be really a puying suai from thai chinese descent. She is from poor family and has a relatively good education (school to 23 yrs old) she can speak and write english quite well. She has a hard life...during the day she works at a taxfree in the world trade, when she gets home she has to help her family with the noodle stall at Jatuyak market to 4 am. After we met at ICQ we started telephoning and sending each other postcards. When she heard I was planning to go to Bangkok she really wanted to meet me.

After I arrive in BKK we will go to Ko Samet for 3 days. Its very difficult for her to get some days off..but anyhow we will go to samet on 25 of July for 3 days. I think it can be great fun....BUT i have a problem..when talking to her I understood she had at least been once in Hard rock and CM2 disco. She knows the words butterfly and helicopter.

Actually I really like to meet her.

Now my problem is that I fear in the end she turns out to be a chique hooker that will present me a bill on a spasso scale...5000bht/a day

Now I am 28 years old reasonable attractive

masters degree and good prospects...but you never know.......

What do you guys thinK ????

All comments are welcome

I have to agree with shygye.

One month ago i did meet a sweetheart on chat board at www.sanook.com. After some days with more chating she tells me that she has no bf and she wants to meet me in bkk in august. She is working as a secretary in a bkk comapany.

As she put it " i'll take care of you" .

Seeing her nice pictures made me think this could be fun to try out.

Well just last night she said her bf from UK is moving to BKK and that she has to be looking for condo for them. I guess she's a fast mover... lol

She did't clearly say if she still want to meet me, but i think i just find a pro BG.

sanuk cool.gif" border="0

I actually met my current girlfriend on ICQ :-) Don't laugh please...it happens.

I went through all the doubts about her background etc before meeting her and was convinced that she was probably a free lancer.

I could not have been further from the truth. Complete opposite end of the scale. A real Honey. And that is all I will say about her :-)

Your girl on the other hand? As others have said, a 'good girl' would not go away with you. Shit, it took me three dates to hold my girls hand and about 5 dates to kiss her (never in public of course) :-)

The thought of going away with me, whilst appealing to her, would be just to shameful for her family!

Bear those of sort of cultural aspects in mind :-) I would suggest your girl has been around the block a few times, but hey....enjoy yourself :-)

Sid

If she comes from a poor family how was she able to continue her schooling to 23 yrs old? If she can speak and write good English why is she not in a relatively well paid offfice job?

Hard rock and cm2 are not exclusively red light discos; however butterfly is definitley BG talk. Helicopter I’ve never heard of.

I would say that she is a freelancer.

[ July 16, 2001: Message edited by: Snake Head ]

Shygye's right. No "good" Thai girl would go on a holiday with a man she doesn't really know at all. Period.

It's the age of the internet-savvy freelancer, folks.

[ July 16, 2001: Message edited by: Scum_Baggio ]

quote:

the term "helicopter". Could you enlighten us both please?

A butterfly flits from flower to flower, in a somewhat playful manner.

A helicopter is much more heavy duty and purposeful and often discharges a team of hard action "swimmers" at every stop...

Helicopter is analogous to butterfly in the BG context, just more obvious and blatant.

IMHO

I think that is depends , your girl could be office girl, or a freelancer both ways could happen but you are tne only one should know the best throught your chating and phone calls. Good girl should never take holiday with man she doesn't know? oh I think Thai girl just like other girl in the world .if she wanted to meet you and spend good time with you is means she is a freelancer or a bad girl, its not too mean? Let's what happend happen,whatever you find out I think you happy that you met her.

Archived