When is a farang too old for a pooying?

I recently flipped over a 25 year old pooying. Problem is I just turned 48, though look somewhat younger. Do you think she thinks I'm an old fart? Is it possible for such an age gap to not be a problem?

Can a Thai girl honestly love someone old enough to be her dad?

quote:

Originally posted by bungie6:

I recently flipped over a 25 year old pooying. Problem is I just turned 48, though look somewhat younger. Do you think she thinks I'm an old fart? Is it possible for such an age gap to not be a problem?

I am almost exactly your age. Just a simple reply. It do not think it is problem. I think a 25 year old can be considered an adult likewise. Not the same as an 18 year old girl, in my opinion. In any case, in the Thai situation the age difference you quote I think is acceptable. In my own country, most young women would not consider middle aged man, but here it seems to be acceptable, since women tend to more rely on men to provide for them than in the West. And middle-aged men and older men can provide better, I guess.

quote:

Where are the people that are 25 but look 35? Or who are 35 but look 50?

wink.gif" border="0

And yes you are an old fart. Now get out there and enjoy life while you're still standing!

Always remember the 3 rules of being an Official Dirty Old Man:

1. You can't be young anymore...but you can still be foolish!

2.Age and Experience will outdo Youth and Enthusiasm....ANYTIME!

3. A man is only as old as the woman he feels!

Enjoy!!

Bungie6,

The only thing she will love is your wallet. This has been repeated a zillion times on this and other boards.

I made 20 trips to LOS and managed (almost) to stay out of love affairs. Consider it at ALL times to be a business relationship but be nice to her. You will be rewarded. But stay away from "love"

The definition of "love" for a Thai is not similar to our western notion of the feeling. Be very carefull end enjoy life

It is more acceptible for older men to be with a younger women in Thailand than in the West but like all women in the world, they prefer to be with men around their own age group if everything being equal(money, health,... and more money,etc)

Don't be blinded by pussy and let it cloud your mind. This can lead into emotional and financial fiasco which happens to many, many naive foolish men. Most victims are too ashamed to talk about it but it happens much more often than most people realize.

It is possible for a middle age men to have a meaningful relationship with a bargirl 1/2 his age... but at a cost. As long as you have the money, it can be done but once your money runs dry, she will leave you. So always protect your financial assests if you want to keep her.

I think you should take a chance and go for it and see where it leads. Thai girls who is 25 is considered starting period of her over-the-hill lifecycle.

PS. When she tell's you she likes men with a good heart(jaidee), what she really means is she likes men with good money to give her.

quote:

I recently flipped over a 25 year old pooying.

Just curious about the term 'flipped over'. :-) Is this an American term. Bit like "give her one the conventional way, then flip her over to pot the other pocket" :-))

Seriously. Whilst a relative new comer to the LOS scene I would agree 100% with the other posts. If she is a BG, then it is all down to money, even if it feels like love. Does not mean you cannot enjoy the fantasy though.....you just nead a reality check every now and then. I have almost taken a fall myself a couple of times and had to remind myself that this was fundamentally business.

Sid

Reply to sidsanuk:

Yes, "flipped over" is American slang. Just substitute "became infatuated with" or "fell in love with immediately," and you'll get the proper perspective.

I'm sure there's an equivalent Aussie slang term, but I get lost after "barbie" and "G'day!"

I'm so glad this is an international forum. I've learned much about how we Americans have butchered the King's English!

quote:

I believe that it is possible for any two people in the world to have a meaningful relationship, it just depends on who those two people are and how they relate to each other.

She may not think you're an old fart but many other people, usually strangers, will judge you to be.

As far as the age gap, time will tell, no joke intended. I believe that if you have a youthful outlook and are in reasonably good condition physically the age gap will only be an issue if it bothers you.

As far as a Thai girl honestly loving someone old enough to be her dad, well, who knows? Can anyone you've ever met honestly love another person? You don't really know until you've put it to the test. My first wife and I thought we honestly loved on another and within a few year's time we despised each other when we really got to know who the other person was. Love is kind of a mystery. Now, I think that it should be preceeded by friendship, consideration, and respect for any relationship to work. Then again, I'm a little older and wiser than I was 25 years ago.

Archived