Hi-5

FAT_AUSSIE

Hi guys.

Just want to have a quick rave about this group of Australian performers called Hi-5. If your an Aussie with young children then you'd know of them. They sing song, goose around and generally do all sorts of shit. But theyre great, for my daughter that is, and to add they've a sweet Phillipino chick in the crew. Think her names Kathleen.

My daughter is 22 months and has learnt volumes from just a few dvd's, she is glued to the television for now what is starting seem an unhealthy amount of time. She wont sleep unless Hi-5 is on the telly and demands it first thing when she wakes up. The few dvd's I brought up home last trip have become a godsend, and now when my daughter goes out and she hears Thai music she tell her mum, guar-guar by bahn doo hi 5.

Majic.

Funny you mention that TB, I just heard the other day that the wiggles are the second highest paid entertainers in Australia-AUD$50mill, runner up to AC/DC (go figure). I took a couple of wiggles dvd's too but my daughter gave them the thumbs down, only Hi-5.

BTW the Philli chick married just after Xmas and now she's preggas, they've just done a tour of the UK and also performed in Singapore.

Jing-Joe fell in love with Mr Bean - age 18 months for 5 months she wouldn;t let anything else be on TV, I enjoyedd the first 3 days, then quickly stopped sopporting her quest for a 24 hour Mr Bean TV channel, drove the wife mad also. In the end someone from the board came over to vist, said how he liked Mr Bean, and we lent him the VCD's, never to be asked for back!

DOG

• 1 month later...

My ex-wife managed one of the girls Kellie when she was in a girl group in the early 90's called Teen Queens..........She had plenty going into every orifice at the ripe old age of seventeen!!!!!!!!!

Archived