WTF happened to Kings Castle1

Lusty

During previous visits to this neck off the woods,KC 1 ALWAYS had top drawer stunners overflowing to the brim in this gogo.Not so now.

There appears to be an ugly shift of dancers then a not so ugly shift of dancers.The few lookers that are there dance at the entrance end of the stage so you you can't see the mingers until you get inside.

What has happened here and this is my judgement after several bottles of Singha! :(

KC I, KC II and Camelot, the top gogos of King's Group have always had up's and down's during the years re selection of girls depending a bit on rotation of managers, supervisors and mamsans.

if KC I is currently disappointing just go to the left (KC II) or right (Camelot); at least one have always good quality!

There are NO katoeys dancing at King Castle 1, guaranteed. Same for King II and Camelot next to it. If you see a katoey, either (1) you need to retune your detector algorithm or (2) you are mixed up on bar names. I've been going there for many years and know the policy of these bars (NO KATOEYS ON STAGE) and I am fairly good at spotting them and have never once observed one. There could be a staff member in plain clothes that is katoey, but that's it. No dancer there are katoey. All girls, no exceptions.

no dancing katoey's and no katoey in the official dancing crew are two totally different issues!

agree with Neo; i have never seen any Katoey in those 3 bars among the dancing shifts. but there are several among the Hallo Girls and other staff and those are dancing (also not fully dressed) from time to time....

Snip:

"There are NO katoeys dancing at King Castle 1, guaranteed. Same for King II and Camelot next to it."

King's Corner? Have'nt been there for years, but-----.

Archived