Saudi Arabia to Welcome Tourists

khwaimaisabai

I'm sure there's some interesting historic sites there and I know there is good diving on the Red Sea, but on the whole, I reckon I'd choose 2 weeks in prison.

Guest HonoluluJimmy

Sure...and you BF will want a Bently for a multi day stay. Well there is one good thing, possibly you might get a break for doing western sex??????

Re: interesting historic sites.

There were some Roman ruins discovered in western Saudi, just a small town apparently, though it had had a theatre and other buildings. The usual stone columns and other remains could be seen.

So what did the Saudi government do? They sent crews in with earth movers, bulldozers etc to completely destroy the site. The reason? Well, it wasn't Islamic and it wasn't Saudi. This happened back in the 1980s.

So much for history ...

:p

Well gentlemen, they're gonna be up against some really stiff competition!

Pakistan declares 2007 as Year of Tourism

Jul. 21, 2006 (Xinhua News Agency delivered by Newstex) -- Pakistan declares 2007 as Year of Tourism

ISLAMABAD, July 21 (Xinhua) -- Pakistani Prime Minister Shaukat Aziz has approved a marketing strategy to realize Pakistan's tourism potential, which aims at promoting the country's unique products to specific markets in an efficient manner, local private Geo TV reported on Friday.

If you can be bothered reading more

Archived