Australia bound

chaseq1

Thanks Dan and Rictic, can't say for sure whether I've done my part to uphold the rumour but I'll try to make it there nevertheless, I hear its a beautiful country and would like to take in the sites anyway.

If or when I make it there for the best overall holiday experience what city(s) should I visit? I'll report back on any successes....or failures.

I agree that if you have been to Thailand why bother with the Oz sex scene / save your dollars for TL. Visiting these joints in Oz is not ny idea of fun , not like in LOS where there is a busy bar , lots of people have a great time , music , etc , etc . In Oz you will pay your cash , go to a room , do the job & leave , all without seeing anyone else probably .

More fun can be had by just going out , head up to Kings Cross in Sydney , spend a night drinking a chat up some girls , you'll proably get lucky , if not then at least you are there , in the hub of the pay for sex action .

As for the Oz ladies loking/no liking the afro guys from the states . Well I reckon the girls here DO go for these dudes . I have been in Sydney ( where i live ) to see many many navy ships come in , & for days all you see around the city is black guys with Oz girls , the white sailors seem to wander round the city lost in groups .But the black guys have allways got chicks with them .maybe it's a navy/uniform thing , I don't know , but I think if you are black , keen & nice , you will get laid here .....NO PROBLEM , no need to pay for it .

If you are really keen for pay for play then I agree with others , just look in the back of the Dailt Telegrapgh in Sydney & go & have a look at a few , there are bulk to choose from .

Chocolat steve,

Zoot is correct. I've visited Pearth and Brisbane on civilian manned support ships in company with regular US Navy ships and the brothers always made out better. I'm lily white.

I've never been to NZ but a shipmate of mine, black guy, docked in Auckland and wound up getting married there. That was over 20 years ago. Last time I saw him about 5 years ago he was still married.

Austraila is very similar to the US except they drive on the wrong side of the road, different accent and whats with that vegamite stuff? laugh.gif" border="0

Don't think that you have to wear a uniform either , there are next to none afro guys in Oz , when a ship comes to town , all the girls willknow you are a sailor if you are black , & they will want you . Even if a ship is not in town they will want you cos you will be a novelty basically & they believe that big shlong stuff ! tongue.gif" border="0

Above all else take it very easy & you will probably get lucky without doing anything.

Chocolate Steve,

There is definitely a premium on black guys in Oz. It's because you are a rarity here, as are black women - and don't we (both men and women) all want to spice up life with some variety? Any chance of you bringing some "sisters" with you? laugh.gif" border="0

DocM.

[ August 24, 2001: Message edited by: DocM ]

DocM, Zoot, Rictic, Dan and others thanks. I am pretty open and have had girlfriends who were Japanese, Kiwi (NZ), Salvadorean in the last few years. I actually have a 'sister' friend (23 yrs old) who loves to travel and dates white guys exclusively who I will try and talk into coming with me. Possibly another who is a model who likes 'international' men. They won't come with me to LOS though! That part of my traveling is personal. (lol).

The visit will be for holiday purposes and to see the sights but if I would certainly not be opposed to meeting the local ladies. I've been told I'm outgoing and a good conversationalist, I'm in my late 30s but look in my mid 20s. I will try Sydney and spend my evenings at the King's Cross.

Archived