Australia bound

chaseq1

I am heading down under for business for a couple of weeks before coming to Thailand on vacation. I know a lot of Aussies frequent this board, so I thought this would be a great place to ask for suggestions of brothels or masssage parlors, etc. to visit.

My plans are to spend about a week each in Melbourne and Sydney and then a few days in Cairns to relax. I was wondering if any of you fellas had any suggestions about places in any of these three places for sanuk while I am down there. I have heard about Daily Planet and Top of the Town as being some of better brothels to visit.

I want make the best of this opportunity to sample come Australian lovelies before coming to LOS. Any reviews on any places and prices would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Sydney has some good and not so good places.

For a cheap hand job, look for Chinese Massage advertised in the Daily Telegraph, for more upmarket places look for ads in the Wentworth Couries (Bondi, Kings Cross areas have theis glossy newspaper)

There are some place playing on the Heidi Fleiss name, but charge HUGE $$$ and deliver shit, your best bet is to go to the Paddingtonarea, drop in on a few places, if you see a girl you like, take her!

The best brothel in my opinion is in Surry Hills 99 Albion Street, always find a stunner there.

Expect to pay $150 for half hour, $200 for full hour, EVERYTHING with a condom.

In chinese brothels, about 1/2 this price, but can be some rally ugly girls, however I have found the odd jem

G'day Chase,

Regarding your search for brothels Sydney/Melbourne/Cairns just type Brothels Syndey etc. in your search engine and you will be spoilt for choice.Some good some bad. I couldn't really make a recommendation as with any liaison it all depends on the girl. Daily Planet & Top of the Town have good reputations. However if you want a comparison of prices Australia - Long time=USD1000 Thailand - Long time=USD25. I'm

using USD for no real reason I have just assumed you are from the states!!! The difference in price, service and quality of girl does not bear comparison. Save your money if your hormones will allow you (lol)and spend it on thai lovelies. Again I'm assuming you have never visited Thailand before as if you had I'm reasonably certain you would not be too interested in the sex scene in OZ. There is just is no comparison with the scene in Thailand. Have a great trip to OZ. It really does have the best of everything apart from the ladies!!

Cheers Hall

225 (226?) Pitt st. Downtown Sydney. Some absolutely gorgeous Asian beautys in there last time I looked. never sampled....just stuck my head in. Chinese by the look of them.

I had a few beers with a couple of guys from Vic(?) who were touring Alaska...they told me that even a fat ugly fuck like me could get laid by the sheilas as long as I treated them nice (ie acted like a gentleman)..

I have heard this before, that aussie girls are easy and horny. Maybe its becasue all the guys are in Thailand.

I've been told that the sheilas have a particular fondness for black american guys. any truth to this? i've been thinking of hopping over to oz while visiting friends in NZ. If so, what cities would i hang out. friends in the military say Perth, others say 'the gold coast'.

Hi Chocolate steve

Your wrong. There is not a particular fondness of black guys. Cos your not aboriginal you'll generall be treated same as any westerner. you've got to convince her to drop the panties.

quote:

Originally posted by rictic:

Hi Chocolate steve

Your wrong. There is not a particular fondness of black guys. Cos your not aboriginal you'll generall be treated same as any westerner. you've got to convince her to drop the panties.

I must admit, this reply confuses me a bit. wrong? right? drop the panties?

But to Steve, I would say that yeah, any chick is fond of a big sausage, correct?. And if it's true what they say about you guys of African persuasion, then you'll be right. Just make sure it's YOU that drops YOUR panties and let them all see what god gave you. ....'Crikey' I can hear them saying. LOL

Archived