Dubai - "Nice" Filipinas

Have never come accross the pro's or semi-pro filipinas - although I wouldn't mind sampling a few if I knew where to go!!

Try places such as Rocky's Cafe (Regent Hotel, Opp Bur Juman) or Panorama Hotel. A number of "respectable" work colleagues I know go there reguarly - good starting point at least.

• 2 weeks later...

Heheh, should have known better than to ask this board about nice girls. Steve, thanks for the info. The Regent Palace place looks promising. I'll try ladies night on Sunday night. It's a little far from my place for a weeknight but it's worth a try. The waitresses there are nice too. Maharlika in the President Hotel also looks like a good bet. Haven't had a chance to try the Panorama. Looks like this is just gonna take persistence and repeat visits to find what's out there.

My ex wife tells me the middle east is full of filipinas! From my passed experience, you could (if local muslim law doesn't forbid it) just make casual contact. It is almost a status symbol for them to have an American in the family (maybe o.k. for Ozzies etc as well), we send the best Balikbayan boxes!! I think you should have pretty good luck! Just be a gentle man, and observe local law and customs!

• 3 weeks later...

Just to update, the Panorama doesn't have a Filipino club anymore. It went over to an Indian bar (like we really needed more of those). Downstairs still has the Chinese hooker place.

I like the Regent Palace and President Hotel places. Had some nice conversations with girls I've chatted up. I'm not pushing things right now and I'm waiting until I meet someone I really like. But there are some girls in both of these places that are definitely approachable. If anyone knows other places please let me know. Thanks

Archived