Fat Indian women

I recall that there a few queries about the availability of Indian sanuk in Bangkok. This afternoon whilst roaming around the bazaar around the Chungking Mansions on Nathan Rd. in Kowloon, there were a gang of these matrons that were looking for action. I did not check out the rates as none were appealing enough although I was tempted to do some missionary work for the board. Being curious, I always wonder how those saris come off.

Originally posted by husker:

"This afternoon whilst roaming around the bazaar around the Chungking Mansions on Nathan Rd. in Kowloon, there were a gang of these (Indian) matrons that were looking for action."

The Indian hookers that plied the trade in Bangkok's Chinatown (most of them got busted recently) used to shuttle up and down between Bangkok and Chunking Mansions. It seems the lot you saw was lucky to escape the recent Bangkok raid.

quote:

Originally posted by husker:

I recall that there a few queries about the availability of Indian sanuk in Bangkok. This afternoon whilst roaming around the bazaar around the Chungking Mansions on Nathan Rd. in Kowloon, there were a gang of these matrons that were looking for action. I did not check out the rates as none were appealing enough although I was tempted to do some missionary work for the board. Being curious, I always wonder how those saris come off.

I seriously doubt I could even sustain a hard-on in the Chungking Mansions. Yeeccch!

[ September 02, 2001: Message edited by: TEDBKK ]

Originally posted by flyonzewall:

"they don't come off, they get lifted up."

And there's usually even a petticoat underneath as well. Only the poorest Indian woemen don't wear one.

scum baggio,

ever see the backpacker girls who think these pretty white underskirts are the height of fashion?

i got a few red faces when i explained them what exactly they are wearing, LOL!

• 2 weeks later...

quote:

Originally posted by flyonzewall:

scum baggio,

ever see the backpacker girls who think these pretty white underskirts are the height of fashion?

i got a few red faces when i explained them what exactly they are wearing, LOL!

Please explain to us what they are wearing?

Archived