amateur Hk action

If you are spending US dollars, sanuking in Asia is heaven on earth right now.

Whilst in HK, I decided to check out the local scene. Went to Mongkok, order some food at a local staging area that supplies the chicks to the brothels nearby. Mostly, young Chinese girls and a few Russians with the pimps on the phones. I sat there and ate with nobody paying any attention to me as I look local. However, as soon I open my mouth, my cover would have been exposed. The girls were not as attractive as in Macau, since you are only given a limited time to perform, I was not interested.

I then went to the night market on Temple or Templar St where there are some mainland girls working on the sly. I was able to get them for HK200, took them to the hotel where they were suggesting to stay the whole night for a little more money. I did not take the offer as I thought I was pretty much done but later decided to go for a massage in the Fuji sauna in the same area. I walk in again like a local, they pointed towards the locker and I was given a room and masseuse. Masseuse was nothing to write about but gave me a vigorous(great) massage. After an hour, turn me over, started to do a obligatory hand job. At this point, I ask her how much this whole scene was going to cost me, HK490 was the answer. To my surprise, I was throbbing again, so I ask for a FJ which she try to put me off. When I ask again, she whip out a condom and we proceeded, she was wet and ready to go. I ask her how I was going to tip her but she shrugged if off, we hugged and I took another shower and left. Fairly busy for the midnight hour, and she told me that there was another pricing level for foreigners at the reception desk.

Service and prices were great for a night out on the town for one of the most expensive cities in the world. Back to Los Angeles and the football season. Anybody who wants to to go to Tijuana in October, you are welcome to email me.

Husker - saw your reference to TJ.

What are your recommendations for LT? On my last trip I spent most of my time at Adelitas. Had a great time with a couple of different girls, but at $40-50 US for 30 minutes plus $11 for a room it adds up. I did buy the room for the night one time and negotiated a 2-hour rate with a Chiquita.

I didn't investigate the street action but did go over to Chicago (kind of dead). I speak very little Spanish.

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry for not getting back to you on TJ sooner. I had great times throughout the 90s but the selection has gone downhill the last few years. I know all the places you mention, but they limit you to the rooms upstairs. I always get my girls from Mexico Lindo a block from the Jai Lai Palacio on main tourist drag. It's a cantina with lousy live music and the girls there will go with you to your hotel for $100. In the old days, they would stay for 2 hrs but nowadays, they will usually leave after the fireworks. I don't speak much Spanish but always managed to develop some chemistry, so always had a good time. I go for the nice ass with good heart combination. Many times, around 1 to 2 am, was able to get 2 for around $140. Let me know if you want to go in Oct.

pattayaman,

On the LT query, they quote $300. Mexico Lindo is frequented by Mexican businessmen and Americans so prices higher. Only once did a girl slept all night, I am still wondering how that happen but for some reason, she wanted to be with me.

Pattayaman and Husker

If I can't get to LOS in October, due to this whole mess, Maybe I could get interested in in a trip to TJ. I haven't spent much time there, haven't even been ther since '89. It could be fun, and I can hablo espanol, bien! After all, I did go to public school in California! smile.gif" border="0

Archived