Football transfers etc

limbo

Sevtschenko signs 5 year deal for Chelsea according to Dutch paper De Volkskrant, because his US wife wants an Anglican country where their 1 1/2 year old son can grow up. Money was not an issue according to the player.

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

When will they stop buying players? GEEZ! I'm beginning to deslike them strongly just for their obnoxious players purchases. It's getting ridiculous!

Arsenal did well IMO to buy Dortmund's Rosicky. Still young, very talented and I think he fits well in their style and tactical game.

Let's see how well he does.

i haven't seen any official reports yet but it has been the talk of the Summer and would be a surprise if it didn't happen.

but i liked this quote..........

'Money was not an issue according to the player'

so if another Team had offered him 10 Grand a Week he would have left Milan?...............:rotfl:

another one of my pet hates about their spending and i agree with Zaad.......... :yikes:

look at the amount of Players they buy and then rarely play them and then lose Money when they sell them on.

for a while it looked like J.Cole was going to be destroyed by the way he was treated.

but thankfully he came back into the Team and proved what a good Player he is.

SWP IMO will be fucked if he stays,Moaner only bought him because he saw a few good Games and then paid WAY OVER THE TOP for him.

SWP gets ommitted from the England Squad and will need another Team next Season to get the Games.

he COULD be the successor to Beckham for the next few Tournaments.

Zaad said:

Arsenal did well IMO to buy Dortmund's Rosicky. Still young, very talented and I think he fits well in their style and tactical game.

Let's see how well he does.

He appears to be another Vladimer Smicer, capable of brilliance on occasions but too often goes missing when up against a physical team. I reckon he will not adapt to the PL.

Never saw a 'smicer' in him.

Or actually they other way round, since I never saw that much in Smicer.

Rosicky was great in his first few years and in the national team, but must say that I haven't seen much of him lately and don't know about his form. but since the Arse bought him I doubt he's gotten worse, rather the opposite I'd expect.

IMHO he's the kind of player that 'reads' the game well, very very useful in the EPL and I believe he can use it to his advantage.

Also handy to avoid some of the harder tackles since his physical attributes aren't EPL-like.

Time will tell.

i thought he had already signed a 2 Year deal with Villareal.

oh,and Winger has agreed to manage Accrington Stanley.

i love this time of Year when the Media goes apeshit with all their stories about who is buying who.

we know that 90% of the stories will turn out to be total crap.

big story in the UK is that Vieira wants to go back to the Arse and he will be welcomed with open arms.

and that after Chelsea have put SWP's career back at least 1 Season they will lend him back to Man.City in return for their NEW wonderkid.

i hope it doesn't happen as another Player will be scarred by the Chelsea machine.

but i love the Stories about my local Team.........Pompey.

it seems Redknapp is lining up bids for around 37 Players from around the World.

and he won't be doing his normal wheeling and dealing looking for free transfers and fading PL Players.

this time he will be spending squillions.................

sayjann said:

and he won't be doing his normal wheeling and dealing looking for free transfers and fading PL Players.

this time he will be spending squillions.................

Wonder what his cut will amount to?

teddy said:
Zaad said: Arsenal did well IMO to buy Dortmund's Rosicky. Still young, very talented and I think he fits well in their style and tactical game. Let's see how well he does.

He appears to be another Vladimer Smicer, capable of brilliance on occasions but too often goes missing when up against a physical team. I reckon he will not adapt to the PL.

How much German football do you actually watch Ted or is this just someone elses opinion that you've borrowed off the internet? :stirthepo

Archived