Noi

buffalo_bill

Wrong on all accounts you unromantic bunch of alcoholics .

Noi finished sleeping around 12:40 , followed by a 40 minutes shower event and searching another one of these damned white towels found a bathtub behind the wall and took a bath . I estimate by tomorrow evening her skin will have fallen off . Then I suggested we go and buy knickers somewhere but Noi had suddenly an attack of sympathy for german travellers , followed by a substantial turbulence which made me almost pass out to speak the truth and then finally we took a shower as you might have thought already . No later than 15:45 we arrived at Robinson's Bangrak . Economically a totally unefficient start into the day , looking at the Thai/German friendship a historical breakthrough. In case you intend to purchase any female underwear sizes S or A32 respectively , go elsewhere . Robinson's Bangrak cannot help you any more . Robinson's Bangrak apparently has nothing any more in these sizes .

I wish to draw yout attention onto what is principally a tragedy : Out joint total time approaches 3 days now since early april , due to my as many short breaks by the river . Which made Noi think yesterday , I "take " her for another 24 hours as asual , hence the lack of backup knickers . Due to our linguistic weaknesses she did not get it that I invite her to stay with me til the middle of the week and after separation at the airport a BuBi-paid swordsman would take her home to Korat inclusive of stock lot and barrel . Wurk bah finnit . I'll try again over dinner .

Simple truth is that Khun Noi is a lovely woman , I like her too mut and don't like timeshare . I reckon all this meets your entire approval boys .

BuBi , respectfully

>>Wurk bah finnit . I'll try again over dinner .

Simple truth is that Khun Noi is a lovely woman , I like her too mut and don't like timeshare . I reckon all this meets your entire approval boys .<<

Well... has the ex-rural lady agreed to your request???

If all agreed then :beer:

If not then timeshare must continue as a recognized form of ownership... yes?

MaiLuk ,

I am in the final stage of composing an innovative get-the-girl-out-of-the-bar strategy. Very interesting . Though it needs a willing subject with cash at one end and another one at the other end who is just willing but no cash . You have recently made a brilliant remark about the " Zugzwang " , how right you are fello boarzmen . I keep Isaan-expenses in the books under provision , various and later write them off .

My shower-Noi is a true daughter of the ricefields and when we were sitting in the restaurant at Don Muang on Wednesday I pointed at gate 26 where 747 "Apasara " was waiting for BuBi she climbed on my lap and sang a Thai song for "lucky" . Which is all I need really . This affair has a lot of future and is to be rated as truely excellent .

BuBi

buffalo_bill said:

Gentlemen ,

Khun Noi arrived yesterday 18:00 sharp by the river for a 4 days break and I would have thought she carries some luggage with her which she didn't . All she shows is a 20 cm micro handbag with a lipstick , 40 photos of her daughter , a cellphone and a mysterious plastic animal that says " quork " once you touch it. Is this normal ?

I would have thought even in SE Asia you have to change your knickers from time to time , breathlessly I am awaiting further movements . Currently as per 11:29 she is still sleeping , a monument of peace and tranquility.

As always, I keep you informed .

Bubi

I knew a Noi once -- I met her one afternoon in a hole in a wall off Pattaya 2nd road. I remember her because she was the best fucker I have ever come across and her pussy smelled like Chanel Number 5.

Archived