Neville Misses Training Session

candyfloss

Do I detect a bit of "the Jocks are not in the world cup yet again" so lets pour scorn on England's chances of winning the world cup.

We won it once before you know, back in 66, "the fans are on the pitch, they think its all over, IT IS NOW", jumpers for goal posts, young boys in the park, ones gone home for his tea, not alf.

Just console yourselves that while we will be enjoying June watching our team in Germany you lot will be where you deserve to be, sandwiched between Uzbekistan and Belarus in sixty feckin first place in the feckin FIFA rankings. :neener: :neener: :neener: :neener: :neener: :neener: :neener: :neener: :neener: :neener:

have to agree with Candyfloss.

not a Newsworthy item and who really cares?.

many Teams will get slight injuries in the build-up to the WC and also a chance for the Manager to try new options.......

except Sven.............

he hasn't a clue and if Red Nev does miss a Game then he will probably play Crouch at R.Back............ :doah:

and don't forget that he will probably pick Gerrard as the 2nd choice Goalie............

teddy said: We won it once before you know, back in 66, .............

Everyone knows you won it once before, how couldn't we, as you've never stopped talking about it for the last 40 years. Fortunately us Scots don't keep harking on about the past. You won't find us still going on about this years Kirin Cup victory in 2046.

Now lets talk about the Battle of Bannockburn. When was it again, ah yes, 1314 and undoubtedly one of the most spectacular battles of the Scottish Wars of Independence. Although the struggle against the English was to continue for some 13 years more, the Scottish victory was of enormous importance as it secured the future of the throne for Robert Bruce, King of Scots.

'the Scottish victory was of enormous importance as it secured the future of the throne for Robert Bruce, King of Scots'

ah yes dear old Robert...........

also known as Robert De Bruis.........French name.

also a Guy who fought for the English when it suited him and then fought for the Scots when it suited him......

you may think of him as Scotch but when his MIGHTY ESTATES in England were threatened he fought for the side he thought would allow him to keep his estates........

but are you bitter............. :yay:

the English manage to go to the WC occasionally,what have the Scots done in the WC in it's history?.

have we ever seen you in a Final or even a Semi.........?.

i seem to remember somewhere that Scotland lost 7-0 in a Game against some silly S.Americam Team.......... :doah:

Did you know that Robert the Bruce was actually a fudgepacker? He did disgracefully go over to the English side but he soon missed the occasional flash of a hairy jocks arse crack when their dresses (I think you lot call them kilts) blew up on windy days, so he followed his stool pushing instincts and went back to the Jock side.

I learnt that from the History Channel.

teddy said: Did you know that Robert the Bruce was actually a fudgepacker?

We make very good fudge in Scotland but I was not aware that we started making it as early as the 14th century. I was also not aware that The Bruce had a humble beginning working in one of the fudge factories.

Archived