What's the name of this song

wonderlust

Cool website. Those are some beautiful girls, there. I'll pay that place a visit.

I looked around for a CD with that song, no luck yet.

That website hasn't been updated in ages and the bar is under new management so I don't know if any of those girls are still there. When I went there last the show girls were stunning but came with a 1000 baht bar fine even if you manage to get her to agree to it.

Can't get that damn song out of my head! Can anyone help? :)

The song you are looking for is "numa numa" by a Romanian pop group called O-zone..... easy to find try downloading from lime-wire they have all versions of it even english.

Also here is a lip-sync version of the song that will make you never wanna hear it again... enjoy

P.S I agree it is one of those songs that makes you think of thai go-go bars

www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/numa.php

Oh dear oh dear oh dear...... I first heard that on a friend of mine's corny mix cd as she sung along and danced (not unlike the flash thing partyguy just posted hehe)

It was one of those songs that just bubbled hatred up under the skin, especially as the stupid b1tch liked it so much. I smiled through the psychotic feelings it summoned every time she (and the other dimwits in the office) found it so funny.

The same is true of that damn crazy frog popcorn remix, except that time I had to hide the knives.

This is why I love Thailand. I hear it now and it just makes me think of Nana Disco*, jugs of Kamikazi, vodka redbulls and thai cuties. :)

*I know - its a dump - but a party is the people not the place

Another one that bugs me is a rock song that sounds a bit like Bon Jovi. I keep hearing it in Thailand but nowhere else. The lyrics are something like

How can it (blah) when the leaves are burning

How can it (blah) when the wheels ain't turning

Those probably aren't the lyrics at all but it sounds something like that.

Archived