Pre World Cup Quiz

teddy

Actually all the above answers are correct but the answer I was looking for was that despite that none of the above countries actually give a flying fcuk about football, have only one set of kits and have to turn them inside out for away matches, they are all ranked higher than SCOTLAND in the FIFA world rankings.

FFS, Bahrain has a population of 650,000, they have to play on sand in white robes using a camels bladder as a ball and they are still ranked 5 places above SCOTLAND in the FIFA world rankings. Sad or what?

teddy said:

Actually all the above answers are correct but the answer I was looking for was that despite that none of the above countries actually give a flying fcuk about football, have only one set of kits and have to turn them inside out for away matches, they are all ranked higher than SCOTLAND in the FIFA world rankings.

FFS, Bahrain has a population of 650,000, they have to play on sand in white robes using a camels bladder as a ball and they are still ranked 5 places above SCOTLAND in the FIFA world rankings. Sad or what?

Dude , i'm totally fucking lost in your soccer lingo , please re-explain this as though your talking your typical american..... thanks !!

Bada :beer: Bing

<<The answer is this:

Nervous Doggie Dog has fucked women from all these nations. >>

Zaad, I resemble that remark and it's not true, I had sex IN Bahrain not with a Guina pig, but while wearing a Togo, we had Guatamala dip afterwards with Hondduras chips, the part about Israil is made up!! Shear Slander good sir!

DOG

BadaBing said:

Dude , i'm totally fucking lost in your soccer lingo , please re-explain this as though your talking your typical american..... thanks !!

Scotland are like, shit man, have a nice day y'all.

And it's not Feckin SOCCER, it's FOOTBALL :cussing:

Archived