Just for JJ

bibblies

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Gee u have such a lonely little post here I thought I would visit ya!!

I know ur dick gets hard when u see me post!!! LOL!! Your obsessed with me and I love the NEGATIVE attention keep it coming baby!!

Your such a good little biyaatch sniffing my ass and following me wherever I go on this board!! Seems like ur stretching urself thin with taking the piss and all that because ur losing ur funny edge and it is apparent that ur just flaming full of hate. Ya see when hate infects humor then shit isn't funny anymore. Dude ur a washed up mangy mutt. Your finale and last piece of good work was done in the now locked "nobody flames anymore thread". Irony is a bitch isn't it?

Do u want me to revive ur falling star the way Quentin Tarantino did for John Travolta in PULP FICTION? JJsushi has the power baby, after all I created and made KKtempura a star imagine what I can do for you!! Don't be afraid Bibblies, take my hand and I will lead u to a better place. A happy place where even miserable folk like urself can find a speck of happiness! :elephant:

SUSHI POWER BABY!!!

BTW- I luv the FIGHTING FOODONS! Fried Ricer Rulez!!

[KKtempura, that's enough. I asked you to back off yet you blatantly ignore that. So, guess I'll just have to make you - your account has been banned effectively immediately - KS]

I don't know about getting hard just reading his posts but if he had some nice big tits, I'd forgive a lot... :p

It's not all about you, JJ. It was just a funny link and I was kindly giving you a bit of the spotlight you crave and giving the link a NP-related spin at the same time while sharing it.

I used you, baby! :D

kktempura said:

[KKtempura, that's enough. I asked you to back off yet you blatantly ignore that. So, guess I'll just have to make you - your account has been banned effectively immediately - KS]

DAMN!!! I lost my new playmate!!!

KK, I told u to behave urself. I guess u can't handle a swift rise to stadom, u let it get to ur head.

Now we can't have any more fun. What will we do "MY PRECIOUS!?!". :(

limbo said:

JJ,

Another guy who's dick gets hard reading your post, according to you.

Maybe you should get in touch with your feminine side. Man, you have some issues.

I bet u your dick gets really hard when u see my posts!! Come on admit it it gets Viagara hard doesn't it!?!?! :elephant:

SUSHI ENHANCES PENILE ERECTIONS BABY!!!

bibblies said:

It's not all about you, JJ. It was just a funny link and I was kindly giving you a bit of the spotlight you crave and giving the link a NP-related spin at the same time while sharing it.

I used you, baby! :D

HEY!!! That's it?! What is up with this subdued serious tone of yours? Where is the Bibblies that is always taking the piss with a dozen frekking emoticons in his posts?

Damn! Are u telling me that I broke your spirit, that u have given up the good fight, that u can't handle the POWER OF SUSHI!?!

Are are u holding back and keeping a low profile because "OUR FRIEND" KK got banned? Don't tell me that u punk that easily! Don't bitch up on me son!

I think u simply realize that I JJSUSHI is just too much for u. It must have recently dawned upon u that ur playing my game and ur game is weak like buttermilk!

I am practically unassailable only KS and Jigger can bring me down!

You get ur little mind all worked up and full of negative crap of how ur going to bring me down or "expose" me but u just can't touch me baby! Your wasting you energy and time. Stick to the targets that u can easily fluster with your schoolyard jokes!

BTW- I posted in this thread because I didn't want to support ur efforts in attempting to muck up my "song" thread. Nice try punk but JJsushi will decide when and where he will fight.

BBTW- Why do u assume that I am "WHITE"? I can't be Azian or Arab or Black or African or Native American or Pakistani or Hispanic/Latin? Only Black people live in the hood or ghettos and use a certain type of slang; white people or any other ethnic group can't?

Shit like that tells me how prejudiced ur narrow little mind really is.

You truly don't want to meet me son because I would blow ur little mind!

Come on admit it I get ur dick hard don't I?

:elephant:

P.S. I ccan still make u a star!!

Allow me to be your party-pisser..it ain't your posts sweetheart, it was the gorgeous avatar which accompanied your posts, we miss her and if there's somebody who can harden dicks around here it's her, NOT you sushi love ;)

Archived