Just for JJ

bibblies

Not sure I should ask but...will that be a motivation for you to post more around here? ..You know what, don't answer! ::

P.S. if you're still looking for a head of your fanclub, I'm available. Just thought I should bring it to your attention.

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Zaad said:

Not sure I should ask but...will that be a motivation for you to post more around here? ..You know what, don't answer! ::

P.S. if you're still looking for a head of your fanclub, I'm available. Just thought I should bring it to your attention.

Would u like for me to post more? Can the board handle JJsushi posts with ease or do we have to go through silly drama when I get my favorite naysayers all fiendingly excited with their engorged members!?!

Seems that everytime I log in these days threads are getting locked and people are voluntarily leaving, witch hunts on who is using a different alias and who is not or u have a bunch of different cliques going @ each other with on nonsensical issues, hell even the mods join in the squabbles. Where is the love these days? Where is the debating on the merit of issues without all of the petty sniping?

If u will head the JJSUSHI fan club then maybe I will initiate some posts in my old habitat the currently tattered and shorn relationships forum. So much misery and negativity there these days. So many stock answers with little or no thought to the original posters situation.

LOS is a beautiful place with beautiful people and plenty of opportunitites to have enjoyable relationships. Way too many negative Thai girl, Bargirl, good girl, Thai man, Thai people stereotypes being spewed.

:o

jjsushi said:

Would u like for me to post more? Can the board handle JJsushi posts with ease or do we have to go through silly drama when I get my favorite naysayers all fiendingly excited with their engorged members!?!

Dude, let it go. The shit in this thread is óld. :doah:

Does it always have to be about your ego, or is there something else you can talk about? :rolleyes:

soongmak said:
jjsushi said:

Dude, let it go. The shit in this thread is óld. :doah:

Does it always have to be about your ego, or is there something else you can talk about? :rolleyes:

Dude, I say this respectfully, how about u have a nice cup of SHUT THE FARK UP!!

I have noticed recently how u only post to criticize individual members on what and how they post. You added no value in those recently locked threads considering all u did was bitch about what certain members posted.

Who are u the voice of the board? The collective spirit of the membership? Why don't u go start a nice thread about something positive. Tell me how much fun u have in your life. Tell me if u get enough fiber in yur diet, tell uncle JJ about how nervous u were when u lost your virginity.

Other than that stop whining about individual posters. If ya don't like it then don't read it baby!! Use that cute little ignore button that so many people rave abou! It is really that simple. No need for u to post color commentary on the poster!!!

Now play nice with JJSUSHI because we gotz nuttin but love for ya baby!! :elephant:

jjsushi said:

LOS is a beautiful place with beautiful people and plenty of opportunitites to have enjoyable relationships. Way too many negative Thai girl, Bargirl, good girl, Thai man, Thai people stereotypes being spewed.

Gotta side with the Fish Man on this one...

You go JJ!

Cheers,

SD

jjsushi said:

Dude, I say this respectfully, how about u have a nice cup of SHUT THE FARK UP!!

I have noticed recently how u only post to criticize individual members on what and how they post. You added no value in those recently locked threads considering all u did was bitch about what certain members posted.

Who are u the voice of the board? The collective spirit of the membership? Why don't u go start a nice thread about something positive. Tell me how much fun u have in your life. Tell me if u get enough fiber in yur diet, tell uncle JJ about how nervous u were when u lost your virginity.

Other than that stop whining about individual posters. If ya don't like it then don't read it baby!! Use that cute little ignore button that so many people rave abou! It is really that simple. No need for u to post color commentary on the poster!!!

Now play nice with JJSUSHI because we gotz nuttin but love for ya baby!! :elephant:

Dude,

You need to talk with your doctor pronto to change your prescription. Whatever you're taking, it clearly doesn't work. I'll get back to you when you stop referring to yourself in the third person and when you drop the schizophrenic 'we.' :shhh:

Archived