Just for JJ

bibblies

Of course he has the right to respond anyway that he wants. But the manner that he replys is a reflection on him. By the way, I wasn't posing as the finance minister of Nigeria, asking for checking account details so that we can split the 25 million just sitting in a bank account. I just pointed out that his reputation on Nanaplaza was not good (he said that he didn't care) and a donation wouldn't hurt. A request for donations had already been made and I certainly was not requesting donations on my own but through existing channels. You are right that JJ can speak for himself and I'm sure he will but I won't be reading it. I'm just tired of his constant BU####IT.

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So if you're tired of his BS and you've got him on ignore why provoke him with a PM? And why tell us about it?

Incidentally anyone who sends me a PM like that gets told to fuck off. dddave posted the original request to help Frank....after that it's up to us.

<<but if somebody in a relatively closed community like this one constantly plays the tough guy with big money to spend and and then refuses to donate in case of real need I ask myself what all the tough talking is worth >>

Buff, we could go on about the stuff people did for Frank, and a lot of it is unknown by request. S what, we know who the good guys are, as you say, what is all the tough talking about, we all know since JJ outed himself timewise that he's prob a parking attendant in Queens.

that said, people can say yes or no, I guess he could have said "No", but knowing what a arragant person he is, of course he is going to say something else!

HOLY CRAPOLAAAA!!!!! LOL!!! This is fucking hilarious!! What has this board come to with all of the fucking mud slinging and personal comments That have nothng to do with the thread topic!! Discussing a poster rather than the posts!

Oh well let us deal with the issue @ hand which I am not going to spend much time or energy on.

DEAN is a FUCKING PSYCHO!!! I had no clue who he was until I received a PM from him attempting to SHAME and EMBARASS me into making a financial contribution for the aforementioned former board member.

I could have simply told him to FUCK OFF because I did not appreciate his negative fund raising methodology but instead I simply explained to the looney that he has no clue as to if I made a contribution or not and I would not post on the message board if I did nor would I send funds via Paypal because that would expose my personal information. I have plenty of friends in BKK that could help if I so wished or did do so. Basically it is no business of anyone as to when, where and how I spend my money for whatever reason I choose.

Ever since then this asshole has been stalking me on the board mentioning over and over how he has me on ignore blah. . .blah. . .blah. Yet he continues to post about me. Pretty fucking psycho don't ya think!?!

Now this moron makes a completely one sided inaccurate post riddled with nonsense out of the fucking blue and already we have a few nitwits providing negative commentary about me.

I could go into greater detail about this shit and even post how emotionally imbalanced DEAN is with the crazy and bizarre shit he PM'ed me(hell I could even post the PM's but I think they are pretty pathetic and in extremely poor taste) but it ain't worth it because I don't give 2 craps.

What does annoy me however is this negative commentary when some of you have no fucking facts about the issue and have no basis to make an assessment.

I am not surprised because it simply validates the truth that small mean minded people make small mean minded assessments.

JJsushi loves ya'll but some of u REALLY need to get a handle on your negative obsessions with JJSUSHI!

Seems as if I gave DEAN a MAJOR fucking boner!!!

:elephant:

Now back to our regularly scheduled "I LOVE JJSUSHI!" programming.

Hi,

Hate to say this, but JJ has a point and this thread has degenerated enough. While JJ brings a lot of the crap he gets onto himself, it is getting rather boring to both read about people slamming him as well as him going on about how great he is.

How about both parties refrain from posting things they know will upset the other?

Time to close this.

Sanuk!

Archived