CSI

BelgianBoy

Update

I went to my usual shop in Pantip who swears never to sell me a bad copy DVD, and sofar, each time I choose a recent movie, he tells me not to buy it. all at 80 Bt per movie.

However, no series to be had there, so off to the 4th floor at MBK as indicated in this thread.......

Found the stand and found the series, and as a test bought also some latest DVDs, of course, all bad........

But I returned the next day, and I was re-inboursed...... bougth at 75 Bt per DVD (but bought a few....)

Another good shop is facing the above shop and proceed t your left, all the way to the end where the bathrooms are, shop before last have a big selection of oldies.

Got enough to keep me busy till december :p

Thanks for all the tips !

BB

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Klongtom (Spelling??) in Chinatown (area also known as Iron Bridge) sells DVD's for 70 Baht. If you buy more then 10 you might be able to get that down to 60 Baht. Good Quality, and they don't sell anything else then 100% Quality. Never had a problem with any of the stalls there.

Good thing is that you don't have to wait at most of the shops. They have them there hanging on the walls. You just take what you need. As there are almost no tourists they don't have to worry about cops, they are even good customers there. :-)

Have been there today, and bought 35 (mostly CSI) DVDS for 2000 Baht.

Dsab, that's a good deal, iron bridge Klongtom, on the river? where is that?

I am staying Prince Palace hotel (Bobay tower) next week, almost in China town and might look there or go to the pratunam building by river taxi , it's a lot quiter in there than inside pantip.

I would like to buy all of the Sopranos, Lost season 2 and some other stuff, don't like CSI though (my local DVD Udon rent shop has them for rent at 30 baht).

Archived