What pisses me right off, is?

SoiledCowboy

What really pisses me right off, and it happened again at the supermarket this morning, was after grabbing my 5 bags of groceries, struggling to put the plastic card back in the wallet while holding a big set of car keys and some sunglasses and a newspaper and documents under my arm, once again the dunderhead cashier stands there with a foot long receipt for you to supposedly take with your third feckin arm and hand...grrrrr...put the feckin receipt in one of the bags where it belongs luv, she does this but gives me a look as if I had just asked her to put her hand in my pants. Standing there with a receipt you are meant to reach over and grab with what, is a bit like asking a one-armed Irish paperhanger to clap his hands and applaud, there is a real case for justifiable homicide when the next cashier does this again! :banghead:

Can I suggest that you first put your card back in your wallet and your wallet back in your pocket, take the receipt from the cashier and put it in one of the bags and if there is room also put your paper and perhaps your documents in one of the bags, pick up your keys and your sunglasses and THEN pick up your 5 bags. It works every time. :banghead:

Mind you, if he was an ET he wouldn't have 5 bags of groceries either, only 1 or 2. :hubba:

Don't English teachers buy one bag of groceries and then walk away with four others as well from the home deliveries trolley? And they have no money left on their ATM card to pay with anyway, they always pay for their groceries with handfuls of satang coins... :p

That's the theory, but not the reality...the cash register has the receipt 99% printed pending bank approval, when that comes, the receipt is spat out and the cashier is standing there making thrusting motions with it even before you can get the card back into your wallet...is there something in their training manual that says that shoppers are extremely ambidextrous and can perform multiple simultaneous tasks??? Put the receipt in a bag, any bag will do, just like the good 'ol days. ::

Archived