I need a PTSD Physiologist

Orangutan

You'll need to see a psychiatrist, preferably one who is Board certified in the States. Check with Bumrungrad to see if they have someone with the proper credentials on their staff.

If you'd like to speak directly with a claim's examiner from Social Security Disability, call their Asian Regional Office in Manila. The country code is 63. If you have TOT, dial 007 or 008 first ... cost is 18 Bt/min. with '008.'

Dial Mr. Rizalino Rimorin at (632) - 522 - 4716 or at (632) 526 - 5936. He's well spoken and educated, and very knowledgable in such matters. Unlike calling Social Security in the States, Mr. Rimorin will answer directly ... no lengthy menu after menu runaround. You can also email him at:

rizalino.rimorin@ssa.gov

Lowjit,

Thank you for taking the time to reply to my request. It appears that you have been through this. I have had correspondence from Mr. Rizalino Rimorin, he took my original claim and forwarded it to the states. The SSA in the states have contacted the U.S. Embassy here and have requested that they help me get a doctor to examine me and verify my condition. I know there are some Viet Nam vets that frequent this board and was hoping for a referral.

Many thanks for the dialing instructions and Mr. Rimorin email adrs.

-OT

Archived