Lolitas please!

clowntown

Will never ever forget my first time at Lolitas. It was the last day of my first trip and the best BJ of my life! My legs was shaking for 10 minuttes afterwards. Loved it! I have been there a few times since and it was great but could never live up to that first magic newbie time.

Still, when things get cold and stressfull here in cold scandinavia i imagine myself making that right turn down soi 8. And ahhhh, just wish i was there!

Big thumbs up from me!

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lolitas aka black cat club is one of my favorite first stops right off the plane. Pick a girl for her face and mouth (think julia roberts wide, close togethor teeth are no good)

One time i got a som tam bj, damn that stings!! she was quite apologetic though. AH, the life of a player. another time i hit a pair that i couldn't resist to long time, great fun to go out for billiards and drinking and even more!!

the girls there love to get a night out and are even more appreciative than gogo girls.

like my grandme always told me "treat a whore like a lady and a lady like a whore"

I hopefully will be in LOS in 2 weeks, one of the first places to visit is there. There is such wonderful talent there. I tell them I am a little drunk, and it may take a long time, 15 mins later she says why so quick!!. If you are there when its busy, you cant help but laugh at the groans from behind the other curtains. Everybody in LOS enjoy. :D:D

In Pattaya they were pretty much all dogs a few weeks ago!

Sick old buffaloes when I was there, someone told me you gotta go there after 9pm and give it some time, the good ones are usually busy, I was promised they have good ones and whenever I have followed a lead of this source I wasn't disappointed. I was there twice, once at 5pm and once at 7pm. The girls have been terrible!

ps

That red and black checkered school girl uniforms are now used by the most dek serv girls on walking street. It lost it's appeal. They all look like waitresses to me!

Sorry, missed the replies to this thread.

The cost for head at SoL is 700 baht. Regulars, oldtimers, and newbies all pay the same.

I lay a thousand baht on the bar because I buy lady drinks, and I tip.

I also get great head.

Great head makes me feel generous.

Not that I even need a reason.

;)

Archived