Lolitas please!

clowntown

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply
....Star of Light Pat Pong 1. As you stand facing Foodland go right about 4 bars.No windows,some girls sitting out front bj 500,ask for tuk or rabbit

With directions like that you've either never been there or you don't want others to find the place! PP2 facing Foodland, turn left.

In my experience, action at SOL is right out in the open. Either sitting at bar, or slightly more discreet is on sofas along the wall. I've had girl strip down to topless and panties on sofa, then go to work on excellent BJ.

I believe they also have a backroom where ST full service happens.

> I believe they also have a backroom where ST full service happens.<

SOL used to, but not on my last visit. Being more fainthearted, I declined. Previously, they had a chair, a 'dentist type chair', Ok by me. Prior to that, I remember a small room with a bed.

* O light, now defunct, had a backroom with bed for faitnhearted like me, which also allowed a change of mind to FS

My favorite at lolita's Soi8 was scheduled to move to PP by her boss, i haven't been bach to check her out yet.

aaaah, SOL does have a backroom used for blow jobs and/or ful service. It is called the toilet. Fucking beside the toilet or under the urinal is a trip for some.

If you visit SOL, if you are a good spitter, you might be able to spit from the door to the other side of the bar. That is how small the bar is. In the bar area, the girls will go naked and some get fucked out in the open in the bar area. The bar has about 4 bar stools so voyeours can come in, buy a drink and watch the action.

Not to be a downer and I mean this very respectfully to the fellow board members, but definitely wear a condom unless you already have the HPV (genital warts) and/or Herpes viruses as these are highly transmittable STDs via BBBJ - which all the Lolita girls do numerous times daily.

PS: I stay just off soi 8 and walk by there daily ;)

Archived