Lolitas please!

clowntown

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Not to be a downer and I mean this very respectfully to the fellow board members, but definitely wear a condom unless you already have the HPV (genital warts) and/or Herpes viruses as these are highly transmittable STDs via BBBJ - which all the Lolita girls do numerous times daily.

PS: I stay just off soi 8 and walk by there daily ;)

condom every time, but thank you mother. :o

TH

Not to be a downer and I mean this very respectfully to the fellow board members, but definitely wear a condom unless you already have the HPV (genital warts) and/or Herpes viruses as these are highly transmittable STDs via BBBJ - which all the Lolita girls do numerous times daily.

PS: I stay just off soi 8 and walk by there daily ;)

To be honest, if it's a choice between having covered blowjobs for the rest of my life or warts and herpes plus normal good blowjobs, bring on the herpes! :yay:

Sabai_dee, as has been said before by others i can't see the point of a covered bj, rather not bother. And condoms don't prevent genital warts anyway. I'm all for guys wearing them for a shag but wearing them for a bj is just going too far in my book, you may as well stop crossing Sukhumvit in case you get run over?!

Simie.

Sabai_dee, as has been said before by others i can't see the point of a covered bj, rather not bother. And condoms don't prevent genital warts anyway. I'm all for guys wearing them for a shag but wearing them for a bj is just going too far in my book, you may as well stop crossing Sukhumvit in case you get run over?!

Simie.

Yea, I'm pretty careful but always opt for bbbj. The risks are quite low compared to things like crossing Sukhumvit!

Here's an interesting thought. Many guys (including me) have reported catching chlamydia from a bbbj from a whore but chlamydia doesn't actually infect the mouth. It doesn't live in the mouth for very long so in a way you're catching it not from the girl but from the last guy to have his dick in her mouth. I would want to be sure at least a few hours had passed since the last dick was in her mouth before putting my dick in there. That's why these short time bars are such a hotbed of STDs - because another dick is going in 10 minutes after the last one came out.

Archived