Sleeping with Falang Lady

asiafun

Shit Old Hippie, I fell out of my chair on this one.

The room with the black couple and the Latino couple in it was for couples only. I know, fuc**k shit. Done it many a time.

We were there one night and there 3 young girls (about 20) with their studs. I shit my pants when one of the girls asked me to strip. Fuc**k, what is this all about. Next thing I know, one of the young woman leaves and takes the three studs with her. Fu**ck shit once more! That left us with the two young falang ladies. Just as we were about to do something, one of the employees of the establishments knocks on the door and told us to get our asses out. The room is only for couples. That means three ladies and three men, not three ladies and one man. So we left the room.

We all went to another room that was not designated couples only. The two young ladies were hot. I mean very, very hot. After about an hour, I finally decided to fu**k one of them. Shit, would you believe it, it was almost 4:00 AM. The place closes at 4:00 AM. Guess who starts knocking on the door just as I was about to enter and tells us we have to leave?

Shit happens.

As for private parties, they are by invitation only. It is easier for a couple to get invited and in some cases, almost impossible for a single male to get invited.

check out adultfriendfinder.com if you are into having such fun. Also check out swinger's Clubs which are in your area.

Nudst camps can be fun but areas that nudist go to can be even more fun.

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My last was a hooker too, otherwise it would be five years not three. 19. top tits, slim, it was just to see if I could still get it up for a white girl. I could, experiment a success, no need to repeat.

I wouldn't mind trying a Latino or ten though, a trip to Central/South America has been on the back burner for a few years. Need a wealthy relative to fall off the perch first though.

Sounds like a place near Harbor Drive in San Diego. Was a regular Roman Orgy :D

I was in SFO for over three months a few years back, but never ran across the "swingers clubs", but then never looked for them.

I was working on a ship at Pier 95, so got to use the bus a lot and the BART.

I did find that if I took the bus, away from the city, it went to quite a dicey area. One of the mates on the ship took me to a bar in this area one night and I was the only "butter milk" in the "chocolate milk". No hassles and I did get a lot of "attention" ::

SD,

Same here. Memorable romps with farang chicks over the decades really. Actualy best sex was with farang women, as they seem much more likely to play the sex games and have a higher aptitude for fantasy and sexual hijinks in the sack than most Thai women. No problem for me in my butterflying daze. Who cares what color her skin, or where she is from? Sex is sex is sex. Fucking them doesn't mean you have to marry them, or even put up with any shit from them. Actually farang chicks are more into the one night stand (just for the sake of sex) with no strings attached I've seen over the years. Sexual liberation and all that. Now marrying one again, well ... that's another can of worms all together! :yikes::sex::medusa::banghead::cussing: :onfire: :eek::censored::nono::shakehead:boxing::spank::elephant::grinyes:

Cent

Archived