Pedophiles Target Refugee Children

bust

Guest lazyphil

i hope alfred gets his nuts chopped off and is forced to eat them, then have him beaten to death with an iron bar, fuck his rights, he has none.

Sick barsteds . All Pedophiles need de nutting on 1st offence.

I beleive its our duty to report any sighting of such behaviour to the Police and if you know of someone who is one , make them feel as uncomfortable as possible.

That's the reason for pedophiles often work for UN and NGOs helping sex slaves and abused children.

Lets not fall victim to hysteria.

This article contains a bunch of sweeping statements and then backs it up by giving some isolated example of a pedo getting busted. Example:

Pedophile rings are highly organized groups of sexual predators. They set up their own societies and networks. Many are well connected to people in high places.

All i have to say is give me a fucking break. Just because we are talking about pedos is no reason to shut off our brains and blindly accept the crap these people want to throw at us. The result of this nonsense will be thais assuming that falung travelers are pedos.

It may not be popular to deny that there is a farang pedo epidemic descending on asia, but until someone shows me credible stats i am calling bullshit. Pedos are maladjusted. They are not rich world travelers (but always an exception here and there), they don't have many friends and do not have networks of pedo friends. They don't know who the other pedos are. Pedos operate in the dark in their own homes with their own children or those of family members or girlfriend.

Websites for pedo networks if there even is such a thing are set up by law enforcement this should be obvious but apparently not to the media.

The fact is that i don't want people assuming i'm a pedo because i'm white and travel alone and the media thinks its cool to dream up nightmares of pedo legions moving to asia. When a moronic article with wild stories about pedo societies and no citations whatsoever to back up their rantings, we should not follow up with posts about the evil pedos.

We should instead point out that the article writer is an idiot.

That so called "idiot" you refer to Mailuk is a close personal friend of mine who has done more over the past six years for Burmese refugees than most of the NGO's put together. Your post reeks of pure ignorance to what really goes on in the world.

Please ask your friend to provide statistics or credible proof to support his/her sweeping claims that:

1. a growing number of burmese boys are falling into the hands of 'mainly' foreign pedophiles

2. Your friend quoted a police chief: "They?re usually educated, rich people with lots of money to buy what they want." Does he have anything to support this claim? I really don't give a shit about what a police chief on the thai/burma border says about foreigners.

3. Pedophile rings are highly organized groups of sexual predators. They set up their own societies and networks. Many are well connected to people in high places.

Sorry Bust one, but just reading that last one should raise red flags. It sounds very close to fantasy. He is smart enough to know that you need to use stats or other credible evidence to back up these sort of claims. He knows this because he did use a stat when he said:

"The International Labour Organization estimates that there are as many as 1,228,000 children working in Burma, many of them unpaid."

That is a good way to try to convince readers that are not alert that this article has some sort of basis for its wild claims. Too bad the stat supports exactly -0- claims made in the article.

If your freind said there are foreign pedos in thailand that is one thing. But he claims there is an epidemic of foreign pedos. The article contains exactly three cases of a pedophile getting caught. One of them was some freak having sex with a 12 year old boy. Anecdotes do not make an epidemic no matter how hard some individual or the NGOs might want to convince us otherwise.

So please ask your friend to support his claims so that my ignorance can be lifted. If there are horrid hordes of foreign pedos slouching toward the thai burma border i would like to know about it. While i'm waiting i will go re-read some books about the good old days when we had witch hunts.

BTW, of the pedophilia that goes on in thailand, how much is local and how much is perpetrated by foreigners? No way to know with out stats but most likely more than 99% is done by locals wouldn't you agree? Donors don't get motivated too much by what goes on in the local scene. But if foreigners are doing it the guilt trip can open some doors and wallets in farangland. And who wants to send money to combat 1% of the pedophilia that goes on in thailand. Obviously we need to play up the foreign pedo card. Makes sense? Just something to think about.

Archived