Would you marry off your favorite girl ?

frogpatrol

I just recently lost my # 1 lady (knew her for 5 years). She sent me an E-Mail saying she was sorry to inform me that she had married but thanked me for the fun times we had together. I replied I was happy for her but sad for me as I will miss her very much. I have been trying for years for her to get a good guy because I am not ready to go down the marriage route again. She is a great lady and will make the guy a good wife, I just hope the guy is a good one too. Going to be tough for me starting over looking for #1 lady, oh well, my #2 lady, a 20 y/o I met last visit will have to fill in for a while. Tough auditioning girls for #1 status and will be expensive too. Hopefully persistance will pay off and I will find another great girl to have fun times with.

Well somehow the Nanaplaza bamboo express was working overtime yestersay.

after I posted this I wewnt back to my Hotel and called here, Ummmm sing song message was on again , COOL , but no one answered , tried a couple times more yesterday evening but just got sing song message .....

Well I was at Bumradgrad for yearly check-up this morning , amd guess who calls :)

Yes missing in action is not missing anymore (big smile), she wil;l be over tonight at 7 :)

Well I think I am going to have to post here about my lost umbrella and the puppy that was lost in the 4th grade !

OC

Happy Camper again

Archived