Would you marry off your favorite girl ?

frogpatrol

There will always be some mixed feelings there, don't you think, OCG?

On the one hand you want her to be happy and get the hell out of the biz.

On the other hand, perhaps you'll miss the good times, and even a small part of you might be wondering "what if it was me with her?" (or maybe no part of you is wondering that).

But the harsh realities are that (1) odds are she will be back in the game at some point; and (2) she will be back in your life again.

Just the way things so often seem to go. So don't write her off just yet.

And with the possible exception of the "get out of the biz" part, the above can largely be extrapolated to ex-GFs in general.

I'm afraid i wouldn't be man enough to marry an a-list girl off to my best mate or similar as simply I'm too egoistic for that!!!

Seriously I would any day as it could mean I'd get to see more of her at social functions etc. :hubba:

Actually I did kinda marry one of my very early a-list gals off, but several more recent BGs I'm sure managed to slip away on their own without much trace, so yeah you bastards bring them back pronto will ya as the fish are getting less in the shallow sea of pattaya ;)

Ohh I have not written her off ,

A couple of trips ago she was gone LT for the first 2 weeks of my trip , and was around the last week,

But if she was gone forever , yes I would be sad for me , but happy for her if she found someone,

lots of girls out there , but very few you put on the "A team"

OC

PS.......and yes I did like the "A team" TV show ,

great fun and not have to think too much :)

In 2006 a crack commando unit was sent to prison by a Thai court for a crime they didn't commit. These women promptly escaped from a maximum security stockade to the Sukhumvit underground. Today, still wanted by the government, they survive as girl-work-night. If you have a problem, if no one else can help, and if you can find them, maybe you can hire the A-Team...

I'm happy to hear that a good one has found a solution - no one ever stays on the A-Team for long, and so I can reconcile that she'll be better off somewhere else. Knowing just how miserable aspects of these girls lives can be, I'm glad to know that she's no longer spending every night with some new farang, risking her safety and scrounging for cash every week. Don't think I'm too jai-dee though, it's just that I know I'll tire of her sooner or later, and hell, at least I know that she would've rather been with me anyway, right?

My ex Gf went off with a falang who offered to marry her. she was living with me at the time, possibly carrying my baby, but I had made very clear from the start that I wouldn't marry again. I would have supported her and the child if it was mine, but no marriage. He offered marriage, I told her to make her choice. She did, I am happy for both of them. the baby on the way was aborted, a new one produced a year later. Everybody happy.

I lost several girls from my a-team in the four years since that time. One wonderful fun woman from Korat, married a Swiss. She'd told me when we met she didn't want a BF. SDhe didn't tell me she already had one!

Recently Noi (notso), ex joy bar, got married to a 60+ yr old brit, who bought her a house in a BKK suburb, where she now lives with her son and with hubby when he's not in the Gulf.

I am missing all three, but very happy for them to have escaped the mad world they were living in. Good on them!

2 of my favorites married away from me in the last 2+ years, one from Khon Kaen went to live in Germany, the other from Udon Thani went to Australia...I miss them both, and wish them both well. My other favorites remain at large...

OCgringo said:

lots of girls out there , but very few you put on the "A team"

OC

OC, couldn't agree more.

Maybe I'm a total sucker, but if it came to the crunch, I would want HER to be happy.

If that meant I had to lose someone very special...so be it.

Nothing's forever...sometimes we just want it to be !!

Archived