Finding tourguides with Adult Friend Finder

Has anybody tried Adult Friend Finder to see if they could get a several day relationship with a female in another country? I wonder if those listed there are all freelancers and charge? I would be fine with even paying under $40 a day or even banging a not so attractive one for the pleasure of a local female tour guide.

I'm doing my hardest on trying to find ways to find female tourguides in other countries besides the ones you can get hos for under $40 a day. I've got no problems with the hos and do go that route but I'm looking for alternative ways when I visit countries where prostitution isn't cheap.

In general, I think Adult Friend finders is a lot of crap, and an outright scam, at least as far as the stateside part of it goes. I believe they are part of a bigger "network" that includes Alt.com and a few others. I wouldn't put to much faith into them, and certainly not any money! I have met a few girl on BKK chat who showed me around, but no sex, still had fun, I just went out later. One girl asked If she could come the Pattaya with me for a night, but she wanted to bring a friend as well, so who knows. My cousin signed up with Adult friend finders, and claimed a lot of the women were in fact pros, or totally unappealling. So proceed with caution.

Archived