Indonesian Karaoke Girl going to Japan

carlton68

Hi guys,

a question maybe someone of you can answer.

In Jakarta I met one of the Karaoke girls who sit and sing with the Japanese or Korean. Sometimes when she's up to it or when she needs money badly she goes with them for some expensive bedroom action.

She told me that she signed a contract through her Karaoke place to go to Japan for six month. They told her she will go there for the Karaoke and she don't have to fuck the guys if she don't want. The fine for her to cancel the contract is 5 million Rp.

Now I wonder if they play fair with her or if it's another 'went there for a waitress job but was forced into a brothel'-story.

Please someone out there with enough knowledge about the business in Japan tells me what she's going to expect. If it is what I think it is I would like to give her a message.

Thanks

Carlton

Carlton68,

please look under General Discussion -Topic:

'Thai working in Japan' (beginning of Jan.02). There you might find some answers to your question.

Of course she will have to work in Japan. That's the only way for her to earn a living.

jp1

I don't know about the situation in Japan, however unless she can speak or sing in Japanese I doubt that that is all they expect her do. Of course she doesn't have to have sex, but she doesn't have to eat either. She may only have to pay USD500 to back out of the contract but she will also have to pay for her passport (which will probably be fake = more expensive ~USD400-600) her transportation, room and board. If that is not a deterrent for her they probably wouldn't send her home unless she paid those fees upfront. If she had a family member try to bail her out she will be met with the complexity of Indonesians in the DLN trying to figure out just who she is (fake passport) and whether the family member actually has the authority to help her. Additionally she will be expected to pay substantial amounts of grease money to get anyone in the embassy, state department, immigration, or police departments if she expects them to do thier job.

Assuming that the plan is not a fraud (it most certainly is any karaoke that is not specifically called family karaoke also does short time and booking). Assuming that she is paid enough so that she can save a few hundred bucks all her profits will be siphoned away by the uncountable number of "calo" that "help" her alaong the way, not to mention all of her formerly distant suddenly close relatives that discover she has hit the jack pot.

She is better off staying in Jakarta and finding a sugar dady. However if she has already signed the contract the best thing she can do is have an NGO rescue her (contact them before hand saying you epect foul play) or putting a lot of work into becoming a very pleasing sex servant so that she can get big tips, and than hiding those tips, because they expect a cut.

Hope that helps.

Adik Gede, jp1,

thanks for the advice.

She told me about that contract (going to Japan in two month, but no passport or visa yet, not to mention work permit) and the cancellation fee (5 million as long as she is still in Indonesia) and the work she would have to do there. The doubtful bastard I am and knowing how some girls from east europe are forced into sexual slavery here, I was smelling foul play in that contract.

However, you don't have proof until it's too late. I told her about my doubts. First she didn't believe me, but when I asked her if she knows a girl who did the same contract and is back to Jakarta already, she went quiet for some minutes. Seems she is capable of logical thinking.

As far as I know she already tries to make her way out of the contract by using the sick mother, dead buffalo whatever story. Don't know if she has a sugar daddy bailing her out with the 5 million. Doesn't look like, she didn't even have a handphone when I met her.

Why I try to help her? Three reasons: helping someone actually does make me feel good, unless I don't have to part from my money. Kicking the mafia and other pimps and scumbags doesn't make me feel bad either. And third, when she stays in Jakarta I'll have a chance to screw her when I'm back in April...

So long

Carlton

Archived