D is for Debauchery, day 7

dubbs

Day 7-earlier in the day go to try another thai massage shop, specifically looking for no â??extrasâ? look up reviews on message boards but donâ??t find anything so I thought I would try to find something on my own and maybe post about it on NP.com. I end up finding Koko Massage on Sukhumvit near soi 28. The place inside seems nice and didnâ??t seem like an extras place. The rooms seemed nice and because there were 4 beds for each room with only curtains acting as dividers surely there wouldnâ??t be any extras going on here. I asked for 2 hour Thai massage. The procedures seemed the same as what I got at Hutthasat massage except the girl here at Koko wasnâ??t as strong but good enough for today I thought. She worked on my legs for nearly about an hour before flipping me over and she started rubbing my cock and said something like you want set, bo-jaw, and a few other poorly constructed English words but I understand fairly quickly what she was trying to say and of course offer. I really didnâ??t want any extras so I told her no, just the Thai massage. She didnâ??t understand this and Iâ??m not sure if this was on purpose but I am sure her English was bad enough not to understand that I didnâ??t want extras. I kept saying no but she kept repeating her 1 liners of sex, blowjob, etcâ?¦ and she still hasnâ??t stopped rubbing my cock. Iâ??m trying to say no and not think about extras but itâ??s getting tough but she eventually understands that I just want the massage. She said she has to go to the bathroom and when she gets back I tell her I now want a handjob. After all that rubbing plus me thinking about extras really made it almost impossible for me to continue the massage without getting some form of action for my cock. She tried to get me to have sex but I told her I donâ??t have enough Baht. I got my relieving handjob and after she cleaned up the mess all over the place she went back and finished the rest of the massage which was ordinary. I did feel good afterwards and had a nice grin on my face to last me for a few hours later that day but was hoping I could find a place for a Thai massage with no extras. I guess Iâ??ll have to stick to Hutthasat for that. I grab some Thai food on the way back to the hotel where I head back to work for a bit. Still looking for people online to tell them I just got a handjob.

I arrived on a Saturday night so I missed out at Gulliverâ??s the night before but I would get at least one of these in before I leave so I was hoping to meet a few more people along with the others I have already met. After my handjob/massage I head back to the hotel to write a quick review for the place and to do some work. As the regular meeting time approaches at Gullivers I double check some maps just so I know exactly where it is because I donâ??t like walking down some of these sois by myself. I get there and ask around but it seems as though I might be a bit early so I grab a beer and sit down at the guitar shaped bar. Iâ??m watching Man U play on tv and I canâ??t remember who they were playing against but it was a short pause away from Thailand following the game. I have an old guy next to me chatting with a girl which sounds like he hasnâ??t seen her in a long time and Iâ??m listening to all of the things she remembers about him, sheâ??s good. I finish my beer and check back to the area to see if anybody has shown up and there are 10 people there and I recognize at least 3 of them so I sit down with the boys and have a drink. Thereâ??s a bit of a conversation about Polly but itâ??s all jokes by this time. I have no idea what is happening tonight but it sounds like food and then some drinks at Soi cowboy which Iâ??m more than happy to tag along.

The group splits up into 2 and Iâ??m with the group going to Korean BBQ, I canâ??t remember where it is but we take a taxi to get there. The restaurant is very nice with great food and I wish I remember the name but maybe next time Iâ??ll write these things down. We were chatting and eating then â??So, have you ever had sex with a deaf woman?â??, I donâ??t know if I should be answering â??noâ?? or â??no, not yetâ?? but I said no waiting to see where this one goes and well the answer is you have to because itâ??s hilarious. Itâ??s like having sex with Chewy, you know from Star Wars, apparently you gotta try it so I think I will take a mental note for my second trip to Bangkok. After eating a lot of good Korean food we got the bill and yet another great meal with low prices. I really feel sorry for these ex-pats who have to endure this problem on a daily basis.

Were done and itâ??s off to the cabs going back to Soi Cowboy to hit the no name bar which will be my 3rd time there and although itâ??s a great bar I really donâ??t want to go there because I have to deal with Polly again whoâ??s not going to leave me alone. I did send her an email since the last visit as she gave me her contact info and earlier in the day she wrote me that I left my umbrella at the bar last time and she kept it for me, the last thing she wrote was â??I MISS YOUâ?Â, Fuck! Sheâ??s a fun girl with a crazy attitude so I wouldnâ??t mind being friends with her but I have to get her off the boyfriend/girlfriend theme. I was hoping to tell her through email that I donâ??t want any form of a relationship other than maybe friends but itâ??s tough to do that in person at the bar, I think she would lose face there so weâ??ll see what happens. The crew of us arrive at the bar with the girls in the bar happy to see us and are nearly screaming. I get a beer and position myself at the bar so I canâ??t get trapped in the seats like last time. I really didnâ??t want to be there and itâ??s my own fault for letting the situation get this way but inside I kept my spirits and said look at where I am, Iâ??m going to enjoy my time. A girlfriend of a board member noticed that I wasnâ??t too interested in being there so I explained the situation and she laughed. I had a chat with the bar owner and he said he would deal with the situation which right after that Polly gives me my umbrella with a big hug and tries to smother me with a kiss which I do for saving face. He grabs Polly, says a few words in her ears and she leaves and itâ??s magic. The owner says I took care of it so itâ??s a bit of a relief and I do my best to check out the girls while not giving Polly too much eye attention. Well, itâ??s SDâ??s birthday and the music stops with an announcement coming on about it and a special chocolate cake is sent out. I call this cake the ladyboy cake because it has a pair of tits and a cock. Somehow the conversation earlier about some guy slicing his dick in a certain way, comes up again and they cock gets mutilated. I congratulate SD on turning 32 or something like that but heâ??s a bit older than that but he looks over 10 years younger but it sounds like a good reason to drink.

After cake and a few more drinks we nearly desert the bar and head off to another bar on Soi Cowboy and I donâ??t know which bar this is but itâ??s nice. Itâ??s the bar with a small revolving stage and on the mirror on the wall has 2 painted pictures. The one on the right shows an unhappy bargirl with the words saying something like â??I lazy bitch and have no moneyâ? where the picture on the left has a happy bargirl with money in her hands saying â??I like to fuck, I have moneyâ?Â. Iâ??m sure this will let the board members know which bar it is. We decide to pick up the drinking a little bit and order shots and lady drinks. Meanwhile Iâ??m chatting with dddave and SD having them tell me stories of the crazy parties of the past and their time in asia. Ping pong balls are flying around the room bringing instant screeches from the bar girls who nearly fight over them and I am very tempted to waste some money in this but hold back because itâ??s another future activity I can participate it and Iâ??ll let the farang whoâ??s buying and throwing these waste his money. At this point I decide to keep drinking and throw out plans of picking up a girl because Iâ??ll probably lose some â??powerâ? as they call it. Thereâ??s a cute girl with a nice eyebrow piercing chatting to dddave and SD and it seems like they know each other well enough. SD tells her that I have a piercing too and points to her piercing on her brow and then points to me down below and looks confused. He eventually has to tell her specifically that my cock is pierced and she doesnâ??t believe me which is time for show and tell. I show her and she turns her head giving the oh my god look on her face and is a little baffled. SD tells me she never acts that way so Iâ??ve definitely done something to her. She doesnâ??t talk to me after that really so I donâ??t think much of it. I go to the bathroom which is upstairs and the area is empty and I donâ??t realize she is following me. When I get out of the bathroom she grabs me and asks me whatâ??s my name. Well she gets to the point and says she wants to try it and for me to fuck her that night. I just made plans with dddave to check out Nana disco plus I was fairly drunk at the time and didnâ??t think I would enjoy myself as much considering all the drinks I had. Itâ??s not that I canâ??t get it up when Iâ??m drunk but no matter how much effort I put into it I just canâ??t finish so itâ??s frustrating for me. I have to tell her not tonight and Iâ??m scrambling for some excuse as to why and say something like Iâ??m tired and I will get her another night. I only want to go with her just so she can try out my jewelery so if I see her again Iâ??ll pick her up.

I say good bye to the crew and wish SD a good night and dddave and I trek our way to the infamous Nana Disco which I have read about but I donâ??t know if anything will shock me anymore here but Iâ??m sure it will be just as entertaining. We stop by Thermae coffee shop on the way and itâ??s nothing special really and out of all the crazy stories and the columns I have read on the board I know I missed out on some craziness this place used to have but it does nothing for me. I would only be entertained here if the place was packed with girls grabbing at me and seeing bar girls get into fights and the circus act of itâ??s glory days. We quickly leave and walk to Nana Disco while my host tells me about his stories in Bangkok and the magic that keeps him here. As much as he can explain why somethings in Bangkok can piss him off itâ??s the same reasons he likes the place and he just canâ??t explain it. Overall he has nothing but good things to say about this city and it makes me rethink about spending a longer period of time here which up until this point I was thinking that I canâ??t live here but will always visit. I feel like I could really live here and be at home. Ok sorry, back to girls. We get there and usually the price to get in is expensive but heâ??s got a card that gets us in for free. The place is full and there seems to be an even match of guys to bargirls there. Walking to get here has me sweating too much so we grab a drink and find a spot that is blasted with air conditioning. I am almost shocked at this place as it is a meat market with itâ??s own attitude. I donâ??t see much of what I like but the place is full and we have just scratched the surface. We have about 15 minutes to pick up a girl before the bar shuts down but I tell him I donâ??t think Iâ??ll be getting a girl tonight because Iâ??m tired and drank a lot. We still navigate the place and are looking around while he asks if I see anything I like which there are a few but I donâ??t feel like pursuing. Iâ??m done my drink and I get another one just for the principle. Again Iâ??m standing around watching what almost looks like a prelude to a massive room orgy. Iâ??m seeing everything but screwing, blowjobs, and too much skin but the place is charged with sex. Well 2 girls wearing baseball hats walk by and say hi and I say hi back. They are cute and one of them seems to have a farang with him already. We do everything but say hello to each other because you can tell the girls are friends and Iâ??m starting to like this new girl I have. We chat a little and itâ??s not even a minute long into the conversation and Iâ??m holding her like sheâ??s my girlfriend and feeling her up a little too because itâ??s proper etiquette here. Well she has me very hard and I quickly change my mind and I tell dddave that Iâ??m taking this girl home with me tonight. Good job! She had told me her name but I forgot it already and the 4 of us minus the English farang guy are chatting a little. I enquire about the price and the price is right. Dddave gives me his phone number and to call him to see if he wants to go out tomorrow night and more or less do the same thing so I agree and he wishes me a fun night with the catch of the day. My hotel is very close so everything is happening very quickly from leaving Soi Cowboy to taking what I think is girl #6 back to my hotel for the usual.

She made a few comments about how she works and supports her family and that she likes to play pool and forget which bar she plays at but I know which one sheâ??s talking about. In my room she notices the earrings from girl #1 and I say itâ??s from another girl so I butterfly and I probably donâ??t fall for the BS which has clearly worked on her friends English chap but Iâ??ll explain a little more later. Well Iâ??m not too drunk to enjoy this girl and she was great in bed, from Issan and everytime I get one of these girls they are my favourite fucks. Not all girls are from Issan but I am noticing a pattern of how great these girls are in bed. Before we start she asks if I can take the ring out of my cock which is no, her concern really is that it will break the condom but I go through the whole routine and assure her that it wonâ??t. I know by not telling the girls in advance that Iâ??m risking getting a girl saying no to me but so far I think the girls have been curious enough to try it out but I like the surprise a little better. These Issan girls I just feel so comfortable with and it almost worries me how easily I can like them. Yes I am getting laid so Iâ??m going to be happy and like the girl but itâ??s not even close to some of the girls I have back home that I screw but but tell them I donâ??t want a relationship. Well, this girl likes her ass to be spanked which I was wondering when a girl would either let me do this or ask so I spanked her and which I would get requests for â??harderâ?? until she wouldnâ??t ask for more. Well sex is over and we go to sleep for a little. We both wake up after sleeping for about an hour and we both agree we need food so this really means itâ??s the start of the next day already.

My day is now starting at 5am and my girl for the night and I decide to get some food so we both get dressed and head back to Sukhumvit Road to go for food. We just happen to bump into her friend along with the British Chap who are also out to get food at 5 in the morning. We find a food stall that has those small childrenâ??s tables and mini stools setup in a makeshift restaurant. Well the girls start to chat away in Thai so us guys decide to start chatting after seeing each other again and not knowing what the girls were talking about. Who knows what our girls are talking about but Iâ??m sure itâ??s very far from something like I love him and want to marry him and probably something more along the lines of I hope he barfines me again and sends me money when he leaves. Anyways, we continue to chat away ourselves are to point of why did we come here. Heâ??s here because his sister lives and works here so she told him to come down for a visit, what a nice sister inviting him down to Bangkok to get laid. I got the feeling he would think Iâ??m some sick pervert if I told him I came here for the girls but it really isnâ??t the main reason so I tell him about possibly working here and always wanting to see asia. But after a week of being here I was more occupied with the girls than anything else. We have a small fire with a pot in the middle of our play table which doesnâ??t leave room for anything else but the girls are in full control of this operation chatting away in Thai and occasionally throwing food into the pot. They make sure we get plenty of food and seem to take care of our every little need, I could use a girl like this. While we have our own little world going on with food in the play pen the streets are very busy and at 6 in the morning there isnâ??t much you canâ??t do in Bangkok. There are these little kids that interrupt us trying to sell us farang men flowers for our dates but I say no and they are very aggressive. I see a very large rat next to our table and seeing this back home would bother me but here Iâ??m sure itâ??s nothing new here and I donâ??t let it bother me. I wonder if the Brit would be appalled at this but thereâ??s no point in bringing attention to it. Our bill for the food was about $4US for all four of us, ridiculous. Me and the freelancer head back to my hotel for a bit of a nap because it is approaching 7am and I havenâ??t really slept much so I need to recharge before I pass out.

The one on the right shows an unhappy bargirl with the words saying something like â??I lazy bitch and have no moneyâ? where the picture on the left has a happy bargirl with money in her hands saying â??I like to fuck, I have moneyâ?Â.

Dude I remember that same "mural" but cannot remember the name of that bar anymore. The name of the bar is in one of my TR's back from the holidays of 05.

Archived